Posts by ckhirnigs113

Hello Head-Fiers, I purchased a pair of Westone 3's from Earphone Soulutions with the idea to give them to my father for Christmas. He travels overseas a lot, so I thought these would make a great gift for him. Come to find out, he has already bought and uses some Shure model (an E4C variant) that he really likes. SO...I was thinking I could sell this brand new set of 3's to a fellow Head-Fier. I bought them for $399 w/free shipping. I could sell them for SOLD to...
I think my DT150 sounds great with my iBasso D3. I know this is just a portable, but it sounds good enough that I'm not considering an upgrade any time soon.
Has anyone had a chance to use them with the iBasso D3?
I think the "new iPods" include the new Nano and new Touch. The Classic is the same, except for the HDD and the Genius Playlist feature. I just got a 160gb Classic while they are still available, and I think it's a better deal.
I had the great pleasure of selling him my 5th gen. iPod. He was a great buyer with excellent communication and fast payment. I would be happy to do business with him again in the future. -CK
Ha, I dabbled with Rockbox for quite a while but ended up finding it more trouble than it was worth (on my iPod at least). I do like coverflow on iTunes, but I see no need to use it on my iPod.
I'm still enjoying my DT150 with the iBasso D3 DAC/Amp. I have some Westone 3's coming in the mail this week, so my DT150 might take a backseat for a while. We'll see...
I have a brand new 160gb Classic coming in the mail tomorrow. I'm eager to try it out. I just sold my 60gb iPod Video, so let's hope I don't regret my decision.
I think your best bet is the Premier Acoustic PA-120 on eBay which is $160 w/ 30% live cashback. I do a lot of reading over at AVSForum, and I just bought the Cadence CSX-15 for $399 - 30% live cashback - 10% PayPal coupon - 10% Cadence coupon = $200! This sub goes down to 20Hz. They have a 12" model that goes down to 25Hz called the CSX-12 which can be had for $179 with the 30% cashback and contacting them about the 10% coupon. They will reimburse you through...
Price drop!