Posts by Maukey

I think once the infatuation phase wears off for many people, the 1000X's flaws will be seen and they will come back down to earth.I purchased the QC35s when they were first released, sold them for the 1000X, only to have recently gone back to the QC35s. Reasons? Simultaneous Bluetooth pairing, Comfort, Build Quality, Bose Warranty Support, Firmware Upgrades, and Clearer, more natural sound at lower volume listening levels. I'm not saying that the 1000X is a bad...
I'm going to give my take the QC35s vs the MDR-1000X. I purchased the QC35s when they were first released by Bose. When the 1000X came out I read all of the glowing reviews here and around the Web. I believe all sites but CNET and PCMag rated the 1000X higher than the Bose for both Sound Quality and ANC. I had to try them for myself. So back in October, I purchased the 1000X from Best Buy. From first listen and experience I was blown away. After about a month of...
Agreed. I sold my QC35s and purchased the 1000Xs a couple of months back. Initially I was blown away by the features (touch controls, ambient sound, optimizer, etc). I also thought the sound quality was really good, and still do. However, 3 days ago I returned the 1000Xs and got the QC35s back. Reasons? 1) Simultaneous pairing. 95% of the time I use my headphones with my iPad and iPhone. I began to get very frustrated with being unable to answer my phone when on my...
Bose cups are deeper. I have both.
Got a chance to hear the Bose.  Not for me.  Not as easy to drive as the Beats and M-100s.  Lacks the energy and bass of the other two.  Still wanting more opinions on the M-100 vs Beats Studio Wireless at those prices
I heard about those last night after I created this thread.  I guess the question I would have for that is, does anyone know if you will need battery power to use the headphones in wired mode?  I hate that about the Beats Studio Wireless.  I also hate that the V-Moda Wireless don't have the Cliqfold so they won't be as compact as the M-100s. I think I want to wait until I start seeing reviews on these just to make sure they live up to the hype.  I don't want to assume that...
Anyone?
Okay, I purchased both of these headphones about 3 weeks ago.  I puchased the M100s for $212 from Musician's friend and the Beats Studio Wireless from Best Buy for $229.  My 30 day deadline for refund is almost here.  Problem is, after demoing these two headphones for 3 weeks, I still can't decide which to keep.  Since I honestly feel I'd be happy with either one, I figure I'd get some help from the Head-Fi community.  I'm going to list what I will be using the headphones...
I am currently using the ATM50x for my home use, and the Bose QC20i when I travel. The thing is, I'm looking for another portable headphone for use on the go when I don't need the Noise Canceling of the Bose. I listen to all types of music, so I really want the one that has the overall better sound. I prefer to stick to these 2 headphones as I like the looks of them, plus I've noticed that very respected audiophiles have been giving praise to both of these headphones. ...
Thanks so much. I really like the Beats Studio Wireless. But I've heard so many great things about the M100s I've been really tempted. Plus I could pocket about $120+ if I made the switch, that includes the price difference and Best Buy warranty I purchased for my Studios. Now I just have to decide if I can live without the Bluetooth feature