or Connect

Posts by hifimanrookie

http://www.gigabyte.co.nl/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4911#ovCheck for urself... This mb is unique.. And thats why i will buy it next week. And u can switch off the power comin out of usb ports to selfpowered dacs.. So again less interference.. And its almost as cheap as the jitterbug.. Lolz:-) i will compare it to my game laptop i used until now for playing lossless 24bit music from my NAS.. And yes.. My rig is higher end so it ruthlessly shows when a component is...
First...No expensive rediculusly costing high end board...it costs less then 100euro according to last pricing..but its a basic board..no stuff u dont need anyway..so they could concentrate on quality of the features that matter...and yeah..its a quality brand making those..And about the PSU..it will be an external .linear PSU..and this pc will only be used to play music coming from the NAS through CAT7 ethernet cables with a metal enclosured smart switch in between them...
After reading all these pages here i am wondering..what if a MB maker would come up with a MB who does most of this already (usb wise)? - Isolating the individual USB 3 ports, so noise and stuff will interfere less. Check - switch off the powersignal in the usb port from inside the bios and only let the zero and ones go to the dac...Check!!!!! - and what if its usb ports would be powered by its own dedicated ' clean' power source also. Check What u think about...
Does anyone know when Franks comes back? i still have the loaner 4wire Silver Widow 22awg in my possession, laying in its sexy box. And i wanna sent it back to him.   thanks!   ps...anyone knows if frank makes ethernet cables also? i just bought a NAS on which my music is now...and use a heavy duty (ofcourse metal enclosured) managed switch to connect to player (dedicated laptop) and then by USB to my beloved BC rig. So i need some good (not as rediculus priced...
lolz..yeah..stress test it was..but i am like those old muscle cars...we get bumbs and get old...but we never fade or break (to badly)...hehehehe and about my gear...i have to be honest here...it deeply surprised me...i really thought i had to get both repaired (or worse!)...as my amp is not a lightweight and my cable took him with it as its connected by lockable XLR connectors...but both didnt blink...unbelievable! my body is in a worse state... a light concussion and...
Am fine buddy..only my head and my back hurts...no biggie! Thanks for asking! Just did inquiry about replacing the screen of my edge..wtf..300euros! For a screen! Are they nuts?
Totally oftopic.. But.. I just got myself a huge scare just now.. While i was listenin to some wonderfullbusic through my headphones.. My recliner back decided to call it quits.. So i fell backwards onto the floor... Pulling everythinh connected to my headphone with me... Including my beloved main amp on the second level of my rack!! It fell on floor with a huge kaboom. Being pushed by the thick toxic cables... I was in luck i could lift my head up while i fell backwards...
the he400 series is one of rhe brighter phones of hifiman.. So u maybe could try the BW22..or the copper venom RC4..but seeing what u already have, u also maybe would like the virus.. Although it could get a bit over the top with treble.. I had a he400 and although i deeply hated it soundsignature (treblly and bassy) it was listenable with the bw22 4wire i once had..good paring.. Powerful sound with enough treble (if u like that) and a midrange to die for..have fun...
Hi buddy..ofcourse u wont find my cable there because of following reasons: 1. My cable is a one off..a custom..specially made for me (like all my cables made by Frank)2. The site of toxic cables is outdated...for updated list:.pls check their profile page here on headfi for the latest updated list with pricing.If ur interested in pricing of my cable etc..pls pm me for info as i never talk about prices here on headfi in postings..Ps. The lcd 3 goes well with the sw 22awg...
okay guys...as promised..my little comparison between my loaner 4wire Silver Widow and my own 8wire custom Silver Widow 22awg 'Reference' I promised to do a first impressions/comparison between my loaner 4wire Silver Widow 22awg and my own 8wire custom Silver Widow 22awg "Reference"... and as u guys know i do that deadly honest and in my own way..so frank..take notes if u read any remarks for improvement.. sooo here it goes.First impressions between my loaner SW and my new...