or Connect

Posts by hifimanrookie

lolz..yeah..stress test it was..but i am like those old muscle cars...we get bumbs and get old...but we never fade or break (to badly)...hehehehe and about my gear...i have to be honest here...it deeply surprised me...i really thought i had to get both repaired (or worse!)...as my amp is not a lightweight and my cable took him with it as its connected by lockable XLR connectors...but both didnt blink...unbelievable! my body is in a worse state... a light concussion and...
Am fine buddy..only my head and my back hurts...no biggie! Thanks for asking! Just did inquiry about replacing the screen of my edge..wtf..300euros! For a screen! Are they nuts?
Totally oftopic.. But.. I just got myself a huge scare just now.. While i was listenin to some wonderfullbusic through my headphones.. My recliner back decided to call it quits.. So i fell backwards onto the floor... Pulling everythinh connected to my headphone with me... Including my beloved main amp on the second level of my rack!! It fell on floor with a huge kaboom. Being pushed by the thick toxic cables... I was in luck i could lift my head up while i fell backwards...
the he400 series is one of rhe brighter phones of hifiman.. So u maybe could try the BW22..or the copper venom RC4..but seeing what u already have, u also maybe would like the virus.. Although it could get a bit over the top with treble.. I had a he400 and although i deeply hated it soundsignature (treblly and bassy) it was listenable with the bw22 4wire i once had..good paring.. Powerful sound with enough treble (if u like that) and a midrange to die for..have fun...
Hi buddy..ofcourse u wont find my cable there because of following reasons: 1. My cable is a one off..a custom..specially made for me (like all my cables made by Frank)2. The site of toxic cables is outdated...for updated list:.pls check their profile page here on headfi for the latest updated list with pricing.If ur interested in pricing of my cable etc..pls pm me for info as i never talk about prices here on headfi in postings..Ps. The lcd 3 goes well with the sw 22awg...
okay guys...as promised..my little comparison between my loaner 4wire Silver Widow and my own 8wire custom Silver Widow 22awg 'Reference' I promised to do a first impressions/comparison between my loaner 4wire Silver Widow 22awg and my own 8wire custom Silver Widow 22awg "Reference"... and as u guys know i do that deadly honest and in my own way..so frank..take notes if u read any remarks for improvement.. sooo here it goes.First impressions between my loaner SW and my new...
my apologies..its been very hectic in my life the last two weeks or so...didnt even have time to use my rig....but this weekend i will try to put some kind of comparision together..
if ur in that boat u should try its sibbling.. The darkvoice 337...they sound more neutral then teh 339.. More ss like..probably of of the most ss sounding tube amp existing.. But with the beautiful traits of a good tube amp almost no ss amp has.. Maybe an idea? Its a powerhouse with the right tubes..
having owned a modded 337 for 3 years i can state this is an tube amp that sounds the most like a neutral ss amp.....its absolutely stunning sounding if u use tungsol 6sj7gt meshplates as drivers and tungsol 5998 (or bendix 6080 with graphite plates) as power tubes...powerful sound but still detaily...but warmer then any ss amp u can get ur hands on...in my opinion the 337 is residing in a grey area between pure tube sound and pure ss sound...ofcourse if u use warmer TCA...
i agree with my friend shini.. The better ur gear the better the sw22 can show its qualities.. So u know what to do next.. Get urzelf a custom 10k+ headphone amp and the new he1000 and ur in heaven.. Hehehe oopd