Posts by hifimanrookie

I,promised myself not to,post anymore as i wanna concentrate on some things to come..but in this case i want to make a exception..but it looks like u want a bit help..so maybe this advice can help u my friend..the hardness and stridency i am also very sensitive to..until now the only remedy for that i thought was a good tube amp..but i now found out also ss amps can do the trick without the mishaps most tubeamps have in their soundsignature and the things we so love in ss...
Am listening to an extremely high quality WAV rip of 'simon and garfunkel's greatest hits' lp (record) in a rare mastersounds lp edition (whetever that meant in that era..lolz) OMG..every single piece of the used instruments sounds so pure...and the placement...front, back, right back, right front, left back, left front..above..under..u can even sometimes 'hear' the ' air' (or atmosphere) in which the track was recorded (some are live recordings)... My god guys..u have...
China is: darkvoice 337 and lafigaro339.. Ur in luck dude..u dont need to pay a fortune to get those heavy monsters to be shipped far! Try them locally and get some good tung sol tubes (5998 and sj7gt mesh plates)U wont regret those! And they make u a very special custom if u have the budget.
Reading this very elaborative mini comparision between the enigma and the he560 (very well done by the way!) i am wondering, that if the enigma is almost as good as the he560, how the he560 will compare to the code-x, which is a superior sounding can compared to the also very good sounding enigma....mmmmmmmmSo come on guys..put me on that euro loan list for the he560.... Still no one contacted me by pm....i guess i have to ask someone here in netherlands...no way i am...
why not try a he500... Its still,one formadible headphone...
Thats the master 10 right? Looks good! I dont know if BC can..but for sure for that money they built u an excellent amp to drive ur he6.. Completely as u wish..but not as big as this..maybe u could check the higher end emotiva stuff???. But ur right..audio gd is almost unbeatable in pricing..productwise.. As i said..to get this huge amp to ur home is expensive because of the weight and measurements as its looks big and heavy ...but dont know about taxes in canada...Dont...
silver plated copper
Yes i did come scross with a cable that was more expensive but worse sounding....and as u maybe saw..i dont have silver cables..although they are far more expensive they just dont sound right in my rig..at least the ones i tried..but i dont like to mention a brand in a negative way... Principals....and no..more expensive is in no way my selection criteria...and if u read right u will see it was not all sunshine what i wrote bout my new cable... And another thing..check the...
yep..i totally agree..its not about only spending money..its about getting the right quality in ur rig..and get that as good as possible and then u would hear differences with everything u change in that link..as i said..sometimes a good quality copper cable is better suited for ur system then a far more expensive silver cable..look at me..i can buy a silver cable..but got myself a cheaper copper one and new one thats on its way is also (retangular solid) copper..as i find...
okay..thats ur choice then..but u cant say they sound inferior if u never actually heared one (DID U?) of their better amps and u cant just say they sound inferior because of how they built their amps...Do u know how do they built them by the way? They built all sorts of amps, from SS, hybrids to full tube amps..so am wondering what u mean with u dont like the way how they built their amps.do u actually know how audio gd (or any other chinese brand with more premium stuff...