Posts by hifimanrookie

Lolz... Ur right..frank really outdid himself But this is already my 5th toxic cable, so i have been intoxicated for a long time already..(like a few others..right KIATS? Hehehe) .so am beyond the point of saving already, So i know whats on its way to me..well..sort off..as this new cable could be my endgame cable
@thurstonxThis cable would go perfctly with ur red grills
yep..they can..actually..if u look at the connectors u will see this cable is made for an hifiman (my code-x is originally a rare woody HE5 after all)..only these connectors are custom..and pls dont check their site..as because of the huge amount of orders they just cant get time to updatebtheir site i read on their thread here on headfi...better check this for pricing http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/toxic-cablesPs...they make cables for ALL headphones..even for the newest...
Hey mickeyvee..just to give u an idea what toxic also can do...this is my latest cable (a custom made Copper Venom RC-4, 8wire version) will be sent to me tomorrow...they just finished him and sent me pics..its ruby red silk sleeving..love the color!Would go perfectly with those red grills i saw on this thread
LOLZ..Yep..he really outdid himself with this cable..i have been lookin at the pics non stop since i got them a few minutes ago and got the news that it was ready.... Cant imagine how good they will look in real life...frank told me to be patient and if i was, he would do something special with my cable...and i think he succeeded...a first venom with a ruby red french silk sleeve...I feel a lucky basterd..
My cable is ready..just got the pics..wow..sexy!!! Love the color...RUBY RED if i am not mistaken!! Never saw a sleeve in this color for a VENOM ..i am guessing its new silk sleeving color of frank for a VENOM...And again its a dual mono 3pin XLR configuration..thats becoming my trademark lately So by this..by the power of all toxicans i name u: hifimanrookie special mark II ....welcome to my crazy family. Enjoy the pics guys..and be honest of how u think it looks. I...
Although i know norse makes some excellent cables i believe the ultimate affordable cable for any hifiman headphone would be the Black Widow 22awg..and in ur budget the 4wire version..but i think u know that already But as i said.Norse is good also..but for me...toxic all the way..as they proved to me through the years (have my 4th cable now from them) that they exceed my expectations for what i paid for...and i have a feeling u know that too..To be honest..those two...
I know what u mean.... .
No one knows if dsd is the future of digital music...i could include that into my dac but i was adviced against it for now until its matured and future proof and not one of those excellent ideas which didnt survive like SACD..superior sound..but died silently...So in my opinion it makes no sense to spend money on something u dont know if its goin to survive, or what codec system it will transform in... Yeah..i know..its me who says this..the one who have spend huge amount...
lolz..when do u learn..NO PHONE on cruise...hehehehe u have ur wifes phone...lolz ur backup did fine...almost made same long hours as u....as he sometimes replied here in the middle of the night...just like u do:-) well..we all helped him to asnwer some questions of newbies here...thats what we are here for...help each other..also the new (future) toxicans.. take ur time my friend...u have a mail waiting from me...but take ur time...u know me..patience extreme..