Posts by hifimanrookie

+1... Always trust ur ears..thats all that matters in the end
I wanna clear up the 'higher' price a bit.. The blue circle customs are so good (quoting u my friend) because they are totally based on their speaker amps but then made in a light version.... so basically they are speaker amps but with headphone output instead of speaker taps.The prices for a true custom (built and designed for the customer) headphone amp (all of BC amps are custom in a way or another) to drive a he6 the right way start around 2900usd (in two case...
Hey buddy..i know its good with the he5-le..... my Code-X was a NOS HE5 once.... Remember? And it did wonders with it soundwise....but still...somehow the SW22 did something special ( that, as u know, i didnt expect) thats why u now have the chance to use it on ur he5-LE i think it has to do with the amp/dac i am using...with the sw22 i just got more of everything thats good in music..cant wait to get my new hifimanrookie special (version 3 already, thanks to Frank, who...
Hey Frank, You've got mail..oops..thats a movie...hehehe I meant u have pm
loyal toxic people can be a bit weird.. I just checked the post: he has his roxxanes also on sale in combo with the cable...so i am guessing he is already looking for a new even better iem...just look at me...i just got myself my copper venom in a very special one off version....and now after 3 months (after waiting 4months for it..lolz) i sold it to a lucky fellow headfi'er...reason? I already ordered a better sounding cable for my rig...smart move moneywise? Probably...
u just insulted him..his snakes ARE his family hehehehego to ur corner mr.!  your so in trouble! if ur waiting for a cable: expect it now to be delivered in year 2022 at the earliest.  
Frank...mr!!!...why dont u listen to ur loyal customers??? Especially the ones who go a long way back with experiences with exhausting long working hours..yep me!!!! I told u to slow down a bit a couple of months ago...as ur body slows/breaks down gradually..and then KABOOM..is says STOP...and if ur not careful and go on..it could get worse...i always saw it coming so i slowed down in time, but saw a couple of collegues getting totally burned up..and not able to work for...
My custom amp has balanced dual 3pin xlr output (its designed as one) and single ended output so i can connect single ended headphones of others on meets ....so i can compare back to back:simply said the biggest changes in balanced mode.... Faster! More powerful sound, soundstage improves bigtime in hight, depth and sideways, more 3D. The rest improves also but in a lesser extent.In short...if ur amp is DESIGNED as balanced then go balanced...if its an extra..well..try it...
am i missing something..i do high level purchasing for a living so i check markets and how they change etc....but never ever i heard that because a product is better (WHAT IS BETTER???) it ALWAYS has to be more expensive...it all depends on marketing and brand acception etc. Not always about being the better..but ofcourse if some exotic components (like carbon) is used it normally is more expensive..but it doesnt mean its also better and knowing hifiman it should be other...
Looking good!!!! Damn..looking atbthis pic makes me want my special SW22... But i have to wait until half march