Posts by hifimanrookie

why not try a he500... Its still,one formadible headphone...
Thats the master 10 right? Looks good! I dont know if BC can..but for sure for that money they built u an excellent amp to drive ur he6.. Completely as u wish..but not as big as this..maybe u could check the higher end emotiva stuff???. But ur right..audio gd is almost unbeatable in pricing..productwise.. As i said..to get this huge amp to ur home is expensive because of the weight and measurements as its looks big and heavy ...but dont know about taxes in canada...Dont...
silver plated copper
Yes i did come scross with a cable that was more expensive but worse sounding....and as u maybe saw..i dont have silver cables..although they are far more expensive they just dont sound right in my rig..at least the ones i tried..but i dont like to mention a brand in a negative way... Principals....and no..more expensive is in no way my selection criteria...and if u read right u will see it was not all sunshine what i wrote bout my new cable... And another thing..check the...
yep..i totally agree..its not about only spending money..its about getting the right quality in ur rig..and get that as good as possible and then u would hear differences with everything u change in that link..as i said..sometimes a good quality copper cable is better suited for ur system then a far more expensive silver cable..look at me..i can buy a silver cable..but got myself a cheaper copper one and new one thats on its way is also (retangular solid) copper..as i find...
okay..thats ur choice then..but u cant say they sound inferior if u never actually heared one (DID U?) of their better amps and u cant just say they sound inferior because of how they built their amps...Do u know how do they built them by the way? They built all sorts of amps, from SS, hybrids to full tube amps..so am wondering what u mean with u dont like the way how they built their amps.do u actually know how audio gd (or any other chinese brand with more premium stuff...
I agree..first invest in ur rig..then on cables etc.Those are only for the last bit of extra quality u wanna get out of ur rig..no cable can get a bigger improvement then lets say changing for a better headphone etc.BUT...i do hear differences (as many others do) on my rig..it ofcourse also depends on the quality of ur rig and what u play...320kps files wont improve a lot with better cabling or a low fi amp...My best example is my beloved matrix mstage (rev1) with opa627...
Maybe..but dont,forget the customs...those thieves here in the netherlands almost ask a third of the total value (incl postage!) for custom costs and taxes! Idont know how its in canada..but such a monster amp will cost a fortune to be shipped from china to canada...i paid 2000euro extra costs (postage, custom costs and taxes) to get my amp from canada to here..and it only weigns 20kg!Many people forget the extra costs concerned with customs and postage etc.But the audio...
did u get a copper or silver based cable?
ask our thurstonx..he makes good cables i understand... And cheap..ask him if ur on a budget..but u can get a Toxic cable for as little as 120gbp if i am not mistaken...check their thread for that.Good luck with ur search!