Posts by hifimanrookie

For that price u can get a wonderful sounding custom made Blue Circle headphone amp designed and made specifically for ur lcd3...check out the last page of my review of my PaG..a fellow headfi'er just got his BC CTAG amp delivered for his he6.. And it was around 3100usd..all custom made with specs to drive a he6...am sure they can do the same for any lcd3 owner...check my review page oit if ur interested..its below this post..my PaG is on first page..the CTAG is on last...
I agree with frank..let the customers decide...it happens to much that something is perfect sccording to manufacturer and when neutral customers tries it its only so so.... I volunteer...for the balanced guys under us:-) but also have single ended on my amp as u know:-) Mmmm smells like a copper venom vs. new SW comparision review
The new SW 22awg? For sure the venom(silver) would do fine...but question..whats ur budget? Frank has cables in almost every pricerange.
I had a modded 337 with huge ts tubes in it..and only the tubes got really red hot..but case got warm..but could always touch it...but i had my amp in the open on a dedicated rack on the top shelf! Away of anything else in the room.
Thats the 8wire 22awg SW version right? Maybe u have some to try out? For a comparision? I dont mind voluntering
Congrats chirawatf!!! Looks very good...welcome to the bluecircian family! so from this moment on PaG has a sister...named CTAG...wow...am curious if the family gets bigger..as we both know they are worth it:-) U only waited 3 months?? Damn...thats fast!!! i waited almost a year for my PaG..Gilbert kept on upgrading stuff on my PaG..lolz..i read parts of ur amp is based on the PaG and on the NSL...i can tell you already ur going to be in for a treat! Tips: give it at...
And surprise surprise..i am one of them .but it should be a 1000more!! Come on guys...like this dude and his wonderful snakey cables:-)
You could give blue circle audio a call to see what kind of custom tube/hybrid amp they can make for ur lcd3..
a 22awg 8wire BW would do perfectly fine also...especially the deep bass...but not neglecting a sweet treble and a midrange to die for..very natural sounding..but for ultimate natural sound with a punch ...try a copper venom rc-4 in dual mono version...that configuration helps minimizing crossover between channels i understand..so soundstage and clarity improves...the bw can also be made like that..but both can only be possible if ur amp has dual 3pin xlr connector...
Who, what, where?? Oh oops..u were talking about me?? Sorry..i was on a total different planet just now while listening to wonderful tunes through my code-x with its ruby red silken venenous cable...i cant thank frank enough for this beautiful sounding and looking cable...it made my rig play on a higher level....and that says a lot as my custom BW 8wire i had was already better then anything else i ever tried before....ps..it now has a very good home now with another...