Posts by hifimanrookie

My friend..i swear on the BW if u dont have the budget to get the venom...ask Kiats..or any other who has more cables of toxic....almost all agree with me...the most general fitting cable is the BW..i swear on that cable..and used it on my higher end rig...its franks best performance per buck cable frank has....i had other brands..but before i had my new venom the BW i had beat all cables handsdown..even more expensive ones...and whats so good on the BW..ITS NOT MELLOW...
Why not go for the cable which improves almost all headphones or iems, except for the most warm sounding cans/iems...the Black Widow 22awg...????? Thats by far ur safest bet for almost any headphone or iem.
so many questions and they go so deep... some i cant answer..u have to ask Gilbert about it...as this amp was one of the first he did based on this board..and yep its based on the NSL..as can be read on this mail from him to me:  PauloIt's shows the DAC and main amp driver boards.  The smaller one towards the left is the input/gain board.  The main driver boards is inditical to one of the NSL output board.  You can say I just stealone from the NSL production to make your...
Nice kiats!! And now the other black beauty have to arrive huh? And then ur a happy lucky basterd.
Oops i forgot to mention my headphone...its added now
good reason to stay away from them then
I know...but unluckily there are some people around who only troll on apreciation threads for fun..and some even dont do it on purpose, but do it out of some kind of misplaced feeling that they help people in 'warning' others by contradicting and attacking any idea that could cost money and ruin the positive feeling in that thread..so i just wanted to make sure WHY that thread was created..NOT to debate..but to SHARE.Am sorry if i sounded a bit negative...but its a new...
A bit oftopic: A new apreciation thread that a fellow headfi'er started about balanced amping/ headphones/cables etc. etc. To share ur experiences and share ur pics of ur balanced rig http://www.head-fi.org/t/609155/toxic-cables-impressions-and-discussion-thread/7290#post_10996666
Offtopic: For anyone interested in balanced amping and wanna share their experience with that, one of our fellow headfi'ers started a thread about for balance lovers, whether amps, headphones, cables or otherwise..a place to share our experiences and thoughts... Here is the link if ur interested: http://www.head-fi.org/t/609155/toxic-cables-impressions-and-discussion-thread/7290#post_10996666 Ps...for the ones who already are preparing to post negative talk about...