or Connect

Posts by hifimanrookie

Nnoooo aaarrgghhhh..no more reviews or else i wont win anything..whahahahaahahaa kidding guys!
Glowing one? Hehehe frank asks us to be deadly honest in our reviews..soo be as deadly as you can be i do the same
My friend U forgot to say that the weight and power and dynamics in the note increases if you get a balanced version of the sw22 with good xlr connectors..or go my road..get two seperate cables for left and right channel..just like you and i have..it will blow your socks off if you have a good rig
but you know the utopia costs 3999usd..right? Almost triple of the code-x..its like comparing the utopia to the new 50k sennheiser super headphones...But for that price utopis should destroy the code-×..which he doesnt....code-x is a very rare kind..especially for its price....
I dont think anybody is goin to sell his sw22 unless its to buy a better cable (hydra 18?) from frank or because of severe financial problems its that good!
Thats ok..but a pity..as if i did get a demo hydra 18 and i and did a review i for sure would win the competition.it would be that interesting....oops...whahahahaha. I know i know.....day dreaming Well..as i said..my review link for the sw22 is on ur site..hope people who check the sw22 out on ur site will find it helpful to decide to buy the sw22 Oh yeah oftopic..i just found out i not only lost my vintage sony casette deck i also lost 300 cassetes (going back to the...
i know how you feel my friend..my PaG comes from Canada..it costed a fortune in shipping and taxes (as its a two case amp and very heavy) to get to my doorstep!
Deleted..double post..
I put a link of my looong review of my custom 8wire sw22 on ur site..am searching for my custom copper venom and custom bw22 reviews now update: cant find them anywhere. Hope one review is enough;) lets hope i have some luck now after what happened recently. Ps..frank, do you have any demo cable laying around of the hydra 18? I would love to do a comparision between my custom sw22 on my rig. (Just in case i wont win...as then ofcourse i will review the one i win)...
Hey kiats..headsup..a code-x owner has put his rare code-x for sale here on headfi because of little headtime..i understand..chance of a million buddy..