or Connect

Posts by hifimanrookie

If they pop up in the netherlands i will contact you...
Hi guys,I would like to enter also to have a chance for the giveaway.At this moment i am waiting for a custommade custom art pro 330 v2 sillicone iems with detachable dual pin connectors.i use the caying N5 as DAP in balanced mode.Experience with your brand..none..YET..except that i know kiats well..and i know when he likes someting it must be good! And i am like him..very very very demanding about things we use ...And he likes your iems!How i came across your brand...i...
I tried to use desinger tool on my android..but somehow i cant choose anything..are you going to make a mobile version/ app also? That would be cool!
the sw22 is very flexible and light and sounds stunning
not for me..i think but Frank...any truth in that??? Come on man....
sw18???? Did i miss something somewhere???
As my friend craftlyclown also said..see it in perspective..i am also a longtime customer and ALL my cables i bought are one of a kind...i sometimes waited 3 months for my cable..but i always had a huge smile openin my package...and puttin everythin into perspective..i waited more then a year for my custom blue circle audio PaG headphone amp...now..thats long!!! And i will do it again if i wanna upgrade to a better BC amp.... We are all honest here..we..the tocic guys...
lolx..i didnt know that also..i thought it was about how good your review was or how helpfun for potentional customers..on purpose i only included my best one..oh well..i wouldnt win anyway even with 300 reviews..i am to unlucky with random lotteries..Congrats for the winners..enjoy ur prices
thats the whole truth and nothing but the truth my friend;)It for sure helps with the daily work stress...
Who won somthing nice? :-)