Posts by AtlantasRealtor

WillyWill stated P1's suck with a smartphone.  Just got mine #3102 direct from Mee Audio as a  result of reading the great comments in this forum and the fact that I have a LG V20 with an ESS Quad Dac boasting of an ability to drive 50+ ohm impedance headphones.     A few hours with this phone using PowerAmp Beta and the LG Audio player at 60% of max convinces me this is a beautiful pairing.  The V20 compares very well with my desktop Matrix Mini i.   I'll be able to...
Ultrasone DJ1 Pro in original packaging with zippered case and both cables.     Original owner.   PayPal accepted.  You pay estimated shipping via USPS   PM to make a purchase.
Pristine condition - no signs of wear.   Original box & a variety of tips.   PayPal accepted & you pay estimated shipping via USPS Insured with Tracking.   Thanks for looking.   Mike   Please PM.
Wanted MINT or Very Good Condition Mee Pinacle P1 with both cables, tips, case, adapter, original invoice & original packaging.   Shipment via USPS, Fed Ex, UPS to office address.   Payment via PayPal.   Thanks for your consideration.   Mike
Article posted in an online site signals potential impact on DAP market.    I am enjoying my V20 and can see the comparisons made in this article.   I own 6 Fiio items in addition to a bunch of headphones and IEMs.   The V20 will bring a new tomorrow for portable audio and video.     http://www.ubergizmo.com/articles/lg-v20-kill-daps/
Great meeting shaping up on Sunday, July 20!!  Equipment on demo includes Fiio X-5 DAP, AK 120 DAP, Matrix Mini-I Pro DAC/AMP, Benchmark DAC2, Chord Hugo DAC/AMP, OPPO HA-1 DAC/AMP, IFI Nano DAC/AMP, IFI Micro DAC/AMP, IFI USB Line Conditioners, High End USB cabling and our club Home HI-FI Gear and more...........     Our July meeting is totally different from our June meeting. How can that be, you ask... 'cause it's all DIGITAL! We'll feature the tiniest of our...
Audio-Video Club of Atlanta (A-VCOA) at its Sunday, July 20, 2014 meeting will offer a dynamic demonstration of what can be achieved with Micro Digital gear supplying music sources to large scale home stereo equipment for a Macro Sound.   Source gear will include DAPS, Mobile Phones, IPods, tablets and PC and Apple laptops.  Amplification will include transportable DAC/AMPS and small personal portable DACS and AMPS.  A variety of advanced playback software will also be...
pBig thanks to Maxvla for the impression of the Matrix Mini-I line.  I've read the entire thread and looks like these products have impressed many head-fiers.  Let me add a big vote of confidence and appreciation for this gear.  I've sampled DSD, Hi Res files to 192 kHz, and 24-96 DVD-A using J-River and the Mini-I Pro has performed beautifully in every respect.   Headphones sampled include Senn HD600, Beyer T70P, NAD HP-50 and Westone UM-30.     Prior to purchase, I...
Hi X-5 Fans,   I'm the proud new owner of an X-5, and E-12 amp and a HS7 hard carrying case.  I've been a fan of Fiio products for several years with my first purchases being an E07 / E09 combination when Miccastore assisted me with sponsorship of a portable audio event for the Audio-Video Club of Atlanta.  I carried on the tradition with the purchase of an E-17 and E09K.     Recently, Fiio stepped up again to help with another Portable Audio Jam event and I was...
Well guys and girls, for a club event, Audio Video Club of Atlanta pulled off a great success with the help of some sterling Head-Fi members and sponsors.   We had over 50 people attend.  We filled up 2 large rooms with some marvelous equipment and shared some fabulous listening experiences.   Thanks to all our sponsors and to the folks who attended.     More to come along with pictures of the event.  Check back in later.   Back to the poor house for me, though....