Posts by AtlantasRealtor

Great meeting shaping up on Sunday, July 20!!  Equipment on demo includes Fiio X-5 DAP, AK 120 DAP, Matrix Mini-I Pro DAC/AMP, Benchmark DAC2, Chord Hugo DAC/AMP, OPPO HA-1 DAC/AMP, IFI Nano DAC/AMP, IFI Micro DAC/AMP, IFI USB Line Conditioners, High End USB cabling and our club Home HI-FI Gear and more...........     Our July meeting is totally different from our June meeting. How can that be, you ask... 'cause it's all DIGITAL! We'll feature the tiniest of our...
Audio-Video Club of Atlanta (A-VCOA) at its Sunday, July 20, 2014 meeting will offer a dynamic demonstration of what can be achieved with Micro Digital gear supplying music sources to large scale home stereo equipment for a Macro Sound.   Source gear will include DAPS, Mobile Phones, IPods, tablets and PC and Apple laptops.  Amplification will include transportable DAC/AMPS and small personal portable DACS and AMPS.  A variety of advanced playback software will also be...
pBig thanks to Maxvla for the impression of the Matrix Mini-I line.  I've read the entire thread and looks like these products have impressed many head-fiers.  Let me add a big vote of confidence and appreciation for this gear.  I've sampled DSD, Hi Res files to 192 kHz, and 24-96 DVD-A using J-River and the Mini-I Pro has performed beautifully in every respect.   Headphones sampled include Senn HD600, Beyer T70P, NAD HP-50 and Westone UM-30.     Prior to purchase, I...
Hi X-5 Fans,   I'm the proud new owner of an X-5, and E-12 amp and a HS7 hard carrying case.  I've been a fan of Fiio products for several years with my first purchases being an E07 / E09 combination when Miccastore assisted me with sponsorship of a portable audio event for the Audio-Video Club of Atlanta.  I carried on the tradition with the purchase of an E-17 and E09K.     Recently, Fiio stepped up again to help with another Portable Audio Jam event and I was...
Well guys and girls, for a club event, Audio Video Club of Atlanta pulled off a great success with the help of some sterling Head-Fi members and sponsors.   We had over 50 people attend.  We filled up 2 large rooms with some marvelous equipment and shared some fabulous listening experiences.   Thanks to all our sponsors and to the folks who attended.     More to come along with pictures of the event.  Check back in later.   Back to the poor house for me, though....
Ron, Don't miss; bring your Mrs. You'll both be welcomed.
Looks like you got a lot of gear to me.  Still got the Beyer T5p's?  I just ordered T70p's.   I'll put in a bid for you for a table with Papa "Junior" John.     We'll both be here early.
Fiio supplied a special treat.  Thanks, James.  We have Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disk loaded on both the Fiio X3 and X5.     See Jude's video review and get a discount here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duf5vU28Pyg   This compilation has 59 tracks of some pretty phenomenal audio.  You'll really get to know the capabilities of your various headphones.   Make plans to hear it.  Chances are good you'll sign up for a copy of your own.
On the closed back front, Audio Alternative is bringing the NAD HP50 which is an affordable and portable offering.  These headphones just went on InnerFidelity's Wall of Fame with Tyl offering positive comments.   http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/i-love-these-headphonesthe-nad-viso-hp50   They are bringing some other great gear as well.
Yes Indeed, guest are encouraged.  We'll be happy to see you.   The Fiio DAPS are a terrific listening experience in every respect.   I have almost 5,0000 flac & HRA files on the X5.  We'll have several DAPS from multiple manufacturers at the meet.  Come hear them individually on in combination with great amps, dacs, and headphones.   I can't begin to describe how cool it is to have thousands of LOSSLESS selections on one high quality audio device that will drive...