Posts by cufei

I'm the first owner of this DAC, it's a 5 star DAC in what-fi. It's flawless and it comes with original packing. The price includes Paypal fee and Shipping. 
I'm the second owner, bought it from head-fi half a year ago. It's flawless, and I have the original box. Please notice it does not come with a power cord. The price includes PayPal fee and shipping.
I'm the second owner, bought it from head-fi half a year ago. It's flawless, and I have the original box. Please notice it does not come with a power cord. The price includes PayPal fee and shipping.
I'm the first owner, bought this T1 half a year ago. Only used less than 100 hours for casual listening. The price includes PayPal fees and shipping. CONUS buyers only.   All original materials are included (box, manual...), the headphones are flawless, check the serial number, it's quite new.
PM sent.
I bought this pair of Focal CMS40 powered speakers directly from SweetWater for $850 a little bit more than one year ago. These are the first pair of "real" speakers I own, and I feel great about them. They are in perfect condition, not a single flaw or scratch. Audiogon rating 9/10. All boxes and power cords are included.   I'm asking for $550 shipped from NY.
Hi,   I am the 1st owner of this great Earmax Silver Edition headphone amp. I bought it last month...it's in perfect condition of course.   I'm selling it to raise money for something else that recently came up...   My price is firm and this includes paypal fees and shipping in CONUS.   Thanks.   Best, Cufei
Hi, I am the second owner of this RS1i. The first owner bought these cans on 4/8/2013 directly from headroom. It's in mint condition, 8/10 in audiogon rating. The sonic is perfect for sure. The only flaw is on the upper side of the right cup, it comes natrually from the grado wood picking process...See the pic for detail. Sorry for the late response to many of those who PMed, I was on vacation. I'm selling it to raise money for something else. My price is firm, and buyer...
I bought it four months ago brand new from JPS. It's in perfect condition and perfect for any source component like CD or DAC.   My price is firm and I will cover paypal fees and shipping fees to CONUS.
I bought these interconnects four months ago brand new from thecableco.com. They are in perfect condition.   My price is firm and I will cover paypal fees and shipping fees to CONUS.