Posts by braillediver

Thanks- also for the secret decoder ring.   Is there a Technical or Service Manual? Information like- how to get the tube covers off and how to bias the amp?   Thanks Mitch
I'm looking for the Orpheus / HEV 90 Instruction Manual- Anyone have a copy they can spare?     Thank You   Mitch
Sold   I have 2 Sennheiser HEV 70's I picked up in 2008 along with a Sennheiser European Power Supply and an Original Manual.    1) HEV 70 SN101730- I bought from a Head-Fi'er named Anders from Europe in 2008. It was sold as working. I never got the headphones or the power supply so I never had a chance to use it. Excellent condition.   2) HEV 70 SN100516- I bought from a Head-Fi'er named Purk in 2008 and he thought it had a problem but wasn't sure so I'm selling...
  Siemens E83CC Triple Mica $199   The tubes Test as NOS on a TV-7 D/U. They were screened for noise and microphonics on a Headamp Aristaeus.   43/44 43/43    They have the proper Acid Etched Codes. 1 is clearly visible the other is partially obscured: E ∅ 1 =/= 0 K   The E83CC's codes are aligned differently than the normal Siemens tubes.   $199 Delivered Continental USA.     Thanks Mitch
Vintage 6' Black Sand Cable Violet Z1 Power Cord with Oyaida P-46, C-46 AC Connectors.   Like New Condition. I got it via an Audiogon Auction Direct from Black Sand Cable. It came with Oyaida P-46 and C-46 Palladium Power Connectors and has Black Web Sleeving. It was gently used on 1 amp for 2 years and loosely coiled in storage.    P-046 Male C-046 Female Palladium over gold over deoxidized phosphor bronze.     $old Delivered Paid via Normal PayPal. Shipped USPS...
When was the Last time you Biased or Check the Tubes in your HEV90? Do you even know what tubes are in your HEV90? The singularly easiest and most dramatic change in sound will be upgrading the ECC83's. Then the ECL86's.   If you don't know you're robbing yourself. Rediscover your gear and upgrade the tubes. I'm confident the tubes will sell themselves- you just have to hear them.   Here's a Matched Quad of Valvo ECL86's from 1960. 3 are labeled Amperex Bugle Boy and...
Amazing how things have changed. I had my HP2's drivers replaced by Joe in maybe 2006 and he did it over the weekend. I got Flat Pads when they didn't exist.   Sad how it's turned out.     Mitch
FS: Matched and Screened Pair of Amperex ECC83 / 12AX7A   I65 <0F2 45/47 2nd week of June 1970 (?) Tube Type / Tooling / < is Amperex / 0 last digit of the Year / Month / Week I65 <0F2 47/44 Ditto   These Test NOS on my TV-7D/U and were screened for noise and microphonecs on my Aristaeus with the HE90's.     $199 Shipped Insured Paid via PayPal Normal. Satisfaction Guaranteed to the best of my ability.   Thanks Mitch        
Aristaeus / Orpheus Tube Set ECL86 + ECC83 HE90 HEV90   A Full set of vacuum tubes for use with the Headamp Aristaeus or the Sennheiser Orpheus HEV90 Electrostatic Headphone Amp. These tubes were Tested on aTV-7D/U and Tested at NOS levels. They have been screened in the Headamp Aristaeus for noise and microphonics.    4 matched 1961 Amperex Bugle Boy ECL86 / 6GW8: WS3 <1L1 53\41 Bugle Boy label, Dec. 1961 WS3 <1L1 48\41 Bugle Boy label, Dec. 1961 WS3 <1L1 52\44...
I’m Selling my 1.3 Meter NAIM HighLine DIN to WBT NexGen RCA. It’s like new. Never bent or stressed. Used with a Naim CD5x and the Aristaeus. I’m the original buyer. Picked it up in Sept 2007, used it for 9 months and it’s been in the original box since then. Been royally depressed since I sold my system a long time ago. Haven’t wanted to part with the last few items but it’s time. $700 Paid via PayPal or USPS Money Order Shipped USPS Priority...