Posts by justinliu

The listing on eBay for two pairs at $32 sold within 10 minutes of each other and the main listing that people have bought from went up to $43.90 from $39.90 during this day alone. :/ Kind of discouraging, actually...
As the holiday season rolls along, I found that it would be a great time to indulge in spending more money to buy more sound-reproducing instruments. My question is whether I should go with the VSonic GR07 or the Trumpets. I'm just wondering whether or not there is enough of a difference of quality to warrant a potential $70 difference in price. I listen to a variety of music, ranging from pop to punk rock and country (enough to make up a visible percentage of my...
My connector seems to be 2.6 cm long... but then again, I'm using a very old wooden ruler with no easily defined edge. It even looks longer compared to the connector in your pictures, though.   It looks just like how it is in the video for the fake ones... but the thing is, the gold is not "dimmed". I've been using these for a couple months and none of the paint has scratched off or faded. I accidentally dropped it multiple times, and all I had received from those...
Hey guys. I have had my MDT's for a while now and I've always thought that they were real. But, I stumbled upon this picture on eBay:     The user said all of the fake ones have a longer connector.    My pair seems like it has a longer connector. The drivers, though, seem to be real and the color of the gold matches across the entire earpiece.    Is there a possibility that my pair are fake? I'm a bit skeptical about my pair's legitimacy because the...
I have a pair, but I have managed to chip some of the gold off of them, so they're not really like new. Just a heads up, though, if you're interested at all and can't find another seller.   Also, there is no adapter that comes with the MDT's. Also, what filters are you talking about?
PM'd as well. :)
  Open box for $200 from Electronics Expo where they literally just break the seal of the box. They don't touch anything inside.   Shiz, just found out someone posted this before me.   ._."   How embarassing.
How much would you be willing to pay for an 8GB iPod Touch 2nd gen?    
The Denon AH-D2000 on EE went back up. So sad... it was $200 this morning. :( Right when I was thinking about getting a pair.... oh well.
  That would be great for me, as I personally feel like the MMDT's soundstage is quite small. Also, it sounds really laid back and smooth sometimes, which I don't really like. It doesn't really make the music that enticing, and it's mostly only really excels in electronic music (with bass of course). It really sucks at punk rock too (with multiple instruments)..... yep.    So, the MTPC seems like it would be a bit better suited for the type of music I listen to more...