or Connect

Posts by Halonoonan

Sure. I've he it for a few days now and I love it. I am by no means an "audiophile" but I do like music to sound good. To me it's great. I've been moving from room to room throughout the day and that's the best part. It so easy to just move around.I also have been using for TV. Regular TV shows just sound whatever but there was a movie on earlier today and man it sounded great. Really improved on the normal sound from my tv.To me the bass is actually pretty darn good and...
Got mine today. Only got to play for a short time but it sounds great so far.
Haha. That's exactly where I live (Palm Desert actually). But I didn't get it for outside anyways.
Ya I bet the white looks good. The black will just look better for my setup for when I use it as a TV speaker.
I got black
Just ordered mine today. Can't wait for it to arrive on Saturday.
I'm looking at getting a 2.0 (maybe 2.1 eventually) setup for my TV. I'll probably get these or the emotiva 5s. My only concern is controlling the volume from like 10 feet away. Is the only way to do that is by using a volume pot? I've seen several and I see one specifically for the 5s. Looking at th back of the JBL how I would connect it? Any other thoughts/recommendations?
This thread has made my decision on a new IEM more difficult. I was going to get the DUNU DN 1000, then came across these. In looking for something with good bass (doesn't haven't to be basshead level) and good clarity. My full size set is HiFiMan HE 400 which I live, just would like a little better clarity. So, which one you think is better for me, A73 or DUNU? I listen lots of different generes (rock, metal, indie, more mello stuff).
Looking at getting some nice IEM. I currently use HiFiMan He 400 as my home set. I'm looking for something' with some bass (not necessarily basshead) and some clarity and soundstage. I listen to mostly rock, metal and some live stuff.i had come across the DUNU DN 1000? Anything better than this. What about the Fidue A73? Whatever I get will likely just be played through my iPhone 6 mainly Thanks.
Looking at getting some nice IEM. I currently use HiFiMan He 400 as my home set. I'm looking for something' with some bass (not necessarily basshead) and some clarity and soundstage. I listen to mostly rock, metal and some live stuff.i had come across the DUNU DN 1000? Anything better than this. Whatever I get will likely just be played through my iPhone 6 mainly Thanks.