or Connect

Posts by gnarlsagan

Price lowered and still available!
 To be fair, cable gauge makes a much bigger difference in lengths used to run speaker wire than it does for typical headphone lengths. Also, the power requirements for speakers are much different than most headphones, again making cable gauge a bigger deal for speakers. 
Those silver connectors look great. How's the overall weight?
I'm super glad we're talking about cables, but can people post photos of their cables? I'm not one for using cables to modify the sound, buy I'll be damned if I don't use something as aesthetically pleasing as it is financially devastating.
Selling one MINT pair of Etymotic ER4XR. Turns out I don't need the slight bass increase these provide over the ER4SR. I will cover PayPal and shipping fees because I'm nice like that. 
 Just looked up that Utopia listing on Audiogon. $1,850.00 is only for the deposit. The full price is $3,700, as stated explicitly in the listing. 
From my auditions at The Source AV, I have to agree with @Preload that I found the Utopia to be a bit bright. When I switched the Utopia and Elear pads, I found that the brightness moved over to the Elear. When I say brightness, I mean I noticed a pronounced peak probably around 8k or so. This was on both a Cavalli Liquid (can't remember exact model) and also through my Mojo. The Utopia with Elear pads sounded much better to me, with less of the 4k dip than the Elear with...
Looks great! I'm planning to make my own cable in the not too distant future. If it's not too much trouble, could you please post a photo of those connectors plugged into the Elear? I'm super interested in how far they stick out. Thanks!
The Flow has a bit more bass than the original Ether, and is a bit smoother up top as well.
You could check out BTG Audio. Or Impact Audio Cables on Etsy. Either might be able to swing under $200, but don't quote me on that.