Posts by appar111

Quote: Originally Posted by selfnoise Well, they definitely work with MSC, but unfortunately I don't own a Mac so I don't know if there are any weird issues. The one thing you will have to deal with is that the player wants album art either uploaded through WMP11 or embedded in the MP3s. So you might have to go and do that if yours aren't embedded. I could swear I saw a user report from someone on OS X, but I can't find it now. I don't really...
I've read that the new Sony NWZ series is recognized as a USB mass storage device, and that because of that it can be used with a Mac. It also reads AAC files. I'm a Mac user and I'm looking for something new in the portable arena. My main problem with moving to one of the new nanos is that my laptop is 4 years old, and I'm running OSX 10.3.9, so the idea of getting a new ipod is out. Has anyone used one of these new NWZ Sony's (specifically the NWZ-S615F that's...
noooooooooooo! Seriously, this is a great sounding amp-- one that I've regretted selling a bit since I bought it because it really does make music just plain better. I'm not sure what the new "M" version of the Hornet sounds like, but this one is a unique amp that I was very proud to own for the time that I had it.
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeHunt79 The concordes. The SP's are the same as the concordes exept they are 300ohms AKAIK. EDIT: Less than $100 is a good price for the SP's. I'd get the tyres first tho, you don't want to slide off the road! Yeah, I can always get the Senns later, they're gonna stay the same price. Gotta get the tires though! The SP's are only 85 ohms though, not 300 ohms. Were you thinking of the HD25-13's (or are those AKA...
Quote: Originally Posted by RedLeader I've owned all 3, and I actually think my favourite was the Concorde. I rebought the 25-1 and have been waiting for a Concorde to pop up somewhere. That being said, the SP are no slouch. They're very similar to the 25-1, and honestly an awesome deal at the price. Anyone who tells you the K81DJ are better has IMHO some funky ears. (oh yea, owned them too) So you think the 25SP's are an awesome deal for $85...
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeHunt79 Also, I've had them for years, used them for DJ'ing in clubs (ie sweaty), fell asleep with them on and squashed them, and they really stand up to abuse well. I can't recommend them highly enough! I payed less than £40 for them as well. My advice is get them! The SP's or the Concordes?
Quote: Originally Posted by episiarch The HD25-SP is routinely underrated, which is a real pity. I wish it had a different name so that it wouldn't be instantly compared to the other (quite different) HD25 and dismissed out of hand. It's actually a better headphone for classical and solo piano and such than the HD25-1 is. The HD25-SP is relatively neutral (though on the dark side), while the HD25-1 has a lot of midbass emphasis. The HD25-1's midbass...
Shem- Did you ever pick up the DT150's? I'm listening to mine tonight and really digging them....
Quote: Originally Posted by IPodPJ By the way, if you have your charging circuits active on the V5 or V6, you can not use the 24V adaptor. You must use the 12V regulated adaptor. The 24V ELPAC is for Go-Vibe V5 and V6 amps that have the charging circuit deactivated. The V7, charging circuit on or disable, you still need to use the 12V regulated. How can I tell if the V5 that I have has the charging circuit "activated"? And how can one...
Quote: Originally Posted by nikongod 2^(n-1) Huh?