Posts by appar111

Quote: Originally Posted by King-Reyes I don't really know how Apple did it, but they brainwashed the hell out of the market today. First off, the price. This is like the Bose of MP3 player. You can get a better sound or more features for the half of the price. Second the sound. To me it has harsh highs and very crappy bass response and the only way to bypass the sound is Line-Out to a good amplifier. Third, iTunes. I don't know why but this has been...
Can someone give me a good, detailed description of how the Grado RS-2's sound unamped? I'm looking for a great rock can w/ some real "timbre" to it, and have enough to grab a used pair of RS-2's (figuring if I don't like them I could sell them w/ little to no loss). So how would these sound for rock, unamped? I'm looking for something w/ good mids, solid lows, and non-tinny highs for digging back through my Iron Maiden collection.
what opamp is in this V5, and is it socketed for opamp rolling?
Darn, and here I thought I was the lucky one who responded first! Dang it!
I'll take it.
Quote: Originally Posted by SONGsanmanwah V6 is now $60 so... Seriously? I was just on his website about 4 days ago and they were like $97 or $99. Shoot, I'm gonna have to check it out. For some reason, I'm oddly drawn to the Total Airhead, though (and I'm not sure why...)
Looking for a decent budget amp for $99 to use with DT150's (250 ohms) and KSC-75's. For those that have heard both, which is the better choice for rock music? I'm looking for durable, portable, decent battery life, and both seem to deliver on those fronts. Just looking for opinions from those that have heard both amps. thanks!
Looking for a V5 Go-Vibe in excellent condition. Please PM if you have one you're looking to part with. thanks! Edit: I'd prefer the V5s version, which has socketed opamps.
Yep, it just sold today, so I have about $75 o play with ($100 max) as I already have guitar parts that need to be ordered.. The PA2V2's jacks are a little close together for me-- my headphone and mini mini's have Canare F12's on them The MisterX XP amp is sold already. I'll have to shoot Marshall an email....