or Connect

Posts by appar111

Hit me up if you have a pair of Beyer silver velour pads for DT770 or DT990 headphones.  Please let me know condition and price when you contact me.    thanks! J.
I have a pair of DBI Pro 700 headphones and I'm looking for some replacement earpads for them.   They tend to warm up and get too hot/sticky.  I'd like to get some velour pads for them.   Does anyone know for sure if Beyerdynamic DT770 velour pads (the silver ones) will fit on the DBI's?  If so, I might order a pair.   thanks! J.    
I was thinking of picking up anoher pair of these, but wondered if Sennheiser ever made things right and fixed the known headband cracking issue on the HD280 Pro.   Does anyone know?  
I just ordered a new Macbook Pro today and wondered if the Sansa Clip Plus works with Mac/Apple stuff.   I'm looking for a small, inexpensive mp3 player that has outstanding sound quality (alot of eq options, etc.) but also works with Mac.  The Sansa Clip + 8GB is only $55-60, which seems like a great deal since I've read it has very good sound quality.      
Any recommendations for some really good cans for biking? I live close to a bikepath and park where I can do a fair amount of biking without too much fear of traffic, so I thought I'd see about some better cans to bring my tunes with me. I have a Sony mp3 player right now with a 5-band EQ and some Sportapros, KSC-75's and Senn MX300's. They all sound pretty good-- the Sportas being the best so far for the job, but is there something better that's fairly low profile? ...
what condition? how old? what accessories? how much is shipping to the US? sorry for bombarding with questions! J.
I might just see if I can be happy with a stock one until they work the kinks out. Can the Sansa Clip+ play AAC files in its stock form?
I'm thinking of picking up a Sansa Clip+ (8GB model most likely) and wanted to make the most of it, so I was thinking of rockboxing it. How difficult is the process? Is it just a matter of downloading the right file to the player and rebooting it? I have a spare 8GB micro SD card, so it’s very hard not to want to get essentially a 16GB flash player for under $60. I’ve got a 2nd gen iPod Mini (4GB) and a 4GB Sony NWZ-A816. I’ve been sticking with my go-to cheap,...
Looking to pick up a small DAP that's a little more pocketable and durable, and I'm looking at the 4GB Sansa Clip+ for $49. I had a couple questions on it: Can I use this with a Mac, or is it Windows only? How is the EQ? Is it 3-band, 5-band? On the expandable memory slot, can I use any micro SD card? If so, I'm thinking of picking up an 8GB micro SD card for cheap How is the overall sound quality? I'll be using Senn MX300/400/500s with it, no amp. I have a Sony mp3...
That one for $19 on Ecost is just the Clip, not the Clip+.