or Connect

Posts by warpdriver

I've only had mine for a couple weeks. I agree with that write-up 100%. The headphone is colored but in a good way suitable for a portable. I wasn't sure I would like them but they definitely add something different to my collection. Easy to use, easy to listen to, and lots of bass depth that won't get drowned out on the go I wouldn't have felt as good about them if I paid $300 US for them but for half that price, I'm happy.
Hmm, picked up the P5 series 2 at Best Buy in Canada for $166 on clearout but after seeing the some reviews that say the S1 was more neutral, not sure if I should open it and keep it (no returns if opened).   For $166 I guess I shouldn't complain even if they aren't the best sounding. Decisions decisions!
They aren't non-existent in the sub bass but their subbass isn't really prominent, they start to roll off in the mid bass downwards to my ears. It's still there but a bit polite.   I also find them more sensitive to position, if you don't get a good seal, you'll lose subbass fast.   But yeah if you like deep bass, these wouldn't be my first choice. 
SOLD
yeah, for sure, it's rare to see B&O stuff discounted 35% L0Slobos, figured I can't go wrong even if they sucked, could probably resell them for more money.   Yes, these are flawed headphones, but they keep pulling me back. I thought between the P7, Momentum, Philips X1 in the $3-400 range, it's hard to make another case for a "pretty headphone".   These are going to be great for my office use and just carrying around use. They are comfy and I like the feel of them on...
Hi lljayll   I went to look for it and I still can't find it.   Just to be clear, the part of the box that I am missing is the clear open ended sleeve that slides off the rigid box.   If you look at the unboxing video, you'll see the sleeve part I am missing   Here's a current picture of what I'd be shipping (+ the manual/wiping cloth and one cardbox insert which holds the cables inside the box)  
I'm surprised that there hasn't been more discussion on these. I bought these when amazon.ca had a 35% off sale on these (can't resist a deal), and they are really nice. They are very natural sounding, no bass emphasis but still play deep. At first, I thought they were a little bass light for my taste (coming from my D7000s) but i keep coming back to these for their liquid mids, airy treble and overall pleasant presentation
I decided to see if I could sell my AH-D7000. I’ve had some use out of them….probably about 30-40 hours total, but I decided that want to get away from U-shaped frequency response headphones. There are no signs at all of use.   These are the 2010 model (I understand there was a slight revision later). They were bought brand new and I am the first owner. It comes with the original box (but I'm missing the clear sleeve that slid over the box)   These are MINT. They’ve...
damn missed out on the deal
Teac AH01 for $341 on amazon.com.   Great desktop amp (has a built-in DAC as well)