Posts by Kameleon

Are they the silver or gold version? Also, would you be prepared to ship to the UK?
Quote: Originally Posted by biged Hey, I know the Klipsch Pro-Media 2.0 is a little more than what you want to spend, but I think you need to get these. I have listened to these many times next to other speakers and I just can't find another 2.0 set of speakers below a 100 American dollars that can even compete with the Klipsch. You can use them as computer speakers, Ipod speakers, etc. and you just won't be disappointed. They are even fairly...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kameleon 2) Self-powered Quote: Originally Posted by Kameleon 4) Available in the UK ...
At work this summer I'm going to be bringing in my Karma for us to listen to music from, but I'm not prepared to listen to my beautifully ripped music through the tape-adaptor-into-80s-boombox setup that seems to be standard fare. I'll probably be leaving them at work as it'd be too much hassle to keep taking them away and bringing them back, and there are two shifts so the other lot will probably want to use them as well. With this in mind, here are my requirements: 1)...
Any particular reason why you decided to send me your OP as a PM? Did you send it to everyone, or was I specially selected? And I'm also a bit confused as to why every single headphone mentioned in this thread is open, when the thread starter specified closed... I'm gonna recommend the DT770/80, I love mine for prog and second-hand you might be able to pick them up for only a bit more than your budget.
Quote: Originally Posted by technetium The ep-630 arent better than the hje-50! The cx300 are. Interesting, as they're functionally the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by Andrea It's too bad that Soundscape's statement was true, thus perfectly valid Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
I got mine ages ago but I'd like to reiterate my thanks to Todd and John for making this possible. #48 just sound so amazing at the moment, female voices are sexing my ears and it's wonderful. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirosia lay into him? I asked "why the rudeness"? And I didn't use any sarcastic bull. So tell me, whats up with the "mighty america" stuff? Why does it anger you so? Did America broadside you or something? This is not the place for politics, and as such I won't discuss mine here.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirosia Mighty? Save your sarcasm. And then you come back and lay into him yourself? Quote: Originally Posted by Kirosia All he did was point the finger at his own country, and why the rudeness? He just asked for help. Quote: Originally Posted by Kirosia considering you're an american, you've the right to say that. I'm half-American, does it give me half a...