Posts by buencamino

Hi.. good day.. these types of music is usually played in events or car shows... light parties... in youtube you can try maserati terrace film festival venice... it sounds ambient but ambient is a bit strange... its relaxing and neatly made that most audiences can appreciate it... would anyone know what genre this belongs to and some notable albums i can check out or be pointed in the right direction to find where music like these can be found.. thank you in advance for...
yeah.. was just curious I know it probably wasn't true.. but better safe than sorry right..   apparently I wasn't the only one... http://www.head-fi.org/t/111193/orthodynamic-roundup/20655
hi guys, know this might be an old topic but heard that planar magnetic causes skin/cancer when prolonged use... I know it seems far fetched but I read some articles a few years ago and just wanted to be safe than sorry... is there any radiation that comes from the magnetic plates or the technology behind orthos? thanks.
thanks, so i guess the e17 should be good enough then..?
been using it from my e17 for a while... I don't know not really trained ears but I was hoping it could blast me away... any suggestions as to a better dac/amp for it...? 
hi thanks for the help.. won't the gain reduce the sound quality if set to max...? but I also did that... I guess I must've gotten used to the louder e7 for too long... even at max gain and volume could barely hear anything... and won't the usb connection to your PC override whatever volume setting you have on your source?thanks...   oh got it... I guess PC volume settings does not get overriden by the usb connection... my pc had a low level volume... thanks dude..
I purchased an e17 as the amp... over otheroptions... I was disappointed that even at max volume (60) it was really quiet... it was almost only up to e7's volume at 25 setting... is this the way e17 is...? thanks... if it is I might be looking to buy an e9 for volume purposes... I thought e17's would drive the he 400 well... it sounds nice but the volume feels under powered...
snes best gaming system for me too... how do games from snes played on Wii?
Oh and mario is missing... feel so good playing..
Chrono trigger and ff3 still some of the best memories.. mortal kombat 3