Posts by nvkid909

very much so, used to go mad buying cd's, some didn't live up to my expectations at the time (probably a differing sound to my then 'flavor of the month') years later i will have a tune in my head, can't find the album for toffee, until much later i realise it's in my 'archive' box.
anyone know if skipping issues have been addressed in ipod builds? i'm still up for rockbox even after uninstalling, due to the skipping (which is a MAJOR issue for me)... was told not to use certain features, basically whittled down to not using it at all (!!), my music is 192kbps mp3 cbr or higher, & i'm not THAT desperate that i'd re-rip all my CD's just for the sake of having a second o/s on the darned thing. sound quality is one thing, skipping (a gap with NO music...
i've had many orange spv's (made by htc). my current spv c550 is touted as music phone. pros: back up music player, good for short trips (to work, breaks etc..) good sound quality windows media player 10 with sync capability better battery time than previous spv's can use third party apps for music / multimedia hot swappable miniSD card (with adaptor) via card reader, drag & drop albums cons: spv's wmp10 is VERY basic 2.5mm headphone socket, use seperate...
if i see an ipod user with the stock earbuds i assume they don't really care for the snobbery of audiophile headphones & the best bit-rates, probably don't even know, they just got an ipod, yay! somewhere along the line we stopped looking at people, instead we look at their kit. sometimes you can tell a "head" by their attitude & demeanor even if they're not with said kit. but white earphones do stand out. this is the bait. deep inside, i feel right smug at having a better...
good info. am i right in assuming only audiocubes can ship them at the mo, or does some outlet here in UK sell them? (london, MK, birmingham MCR...?) cheers