Posts by nvkid909

agree also. they are a little bright, have enough bass (for me anyway), maybe not a bass heads can though. i think i read in here sometime someone came back to them (595) & was pleased, i think it was 'cos of the position of the cups? like, the cups are a generous size even for big-ears, so there is a 'sweet spot' to be had - if you move them back or forth slightly (different to how one normally had it)?
future sound of london - dead cities. you could actually place yourself into the decaying urban sprawl of london when hearing this. biosphere - substrata. on the edge of the arctic circle, like.
i love the sound & comfort. very occasionally i'll wear them out, probably a gloomy autumn day when i'll treat myself by bringing my laptop to work (as apposed to the usual ipod routine). i'd love to get them recabled with an ipod length cable (3.5mm jack) with extension cable (6.3mm jack). so i can hear them in my lunch breaks haven't really compared to anything truly hi-fi quality so i'm more than happy with the them, not practical for my commutes but occasionally...
ha ha you need to look to the old rockers then! indie is a poor substitute for R&B (rhythm & blues, even rock)... not that i know much about these, my "old man" is into all that!
still got my PX100s they're not on the same planet as headfi headphones but they are a) good & b) headphones. so ner
in the uk i think is 3 grades of water, the 'rural' water in wales (etc) is soft & frothy, tiny hint of metals, possibly from the pipes, i don't know strongly treated water, taste of fouride / chlorine / graphite heavily recycled water (london, etc), treated as above but recycled more times i fall in the middle category, it's not bad in winter when mains water is colder. but i can taste the chemicals so i filter it. it just means i can keep the jug in the fridge &...
Quote: Originally Posted by priest I love mine. Don't worry too much. I think you'll like them too. And I've seen plenty of appreciative posts on this forum. ^ this. they may be a little overpriced but get them for a good deal, is more like it. i absolutely love mine. this is all subjective to what, if anything, you're comparing them to. even then, someone may like something else not particularly because they're better, they just may have a...
how are you connecting to the web? i used to get a problem with hotmail on 3g modem, msn would be most insistent that i was on a mobile so would only give the msn mobile page. does it do this with wifi or 3g / HSPDA or both? i would look at who is offering the internet to you first.
travelling with music either cycling or by train or coach works best for me. but it could have something to do with tempo & the desire to keep moving. maybe it's a time keeping / pace keeping thing? i find ambient music is great for longer journeys. not sure why. perhaps it's because my longer journeys are for leisure / relaxation. it could also be that certain music just fits a persons character. i think music can be something you crave (like a drug), in that if you...
my understanding of it is they have different depts. (one being casque hifi, in france) & they don't communicate with themselves AT ALL. if you order something, & it's not in stock, they may not even tell you. you use the email provided (to the CEO, no less) & he/she seems clueless about any order or you may have made. all the while, they have your money, so if you're not satisfied you have to claw it back (paypal, credit card etc...), because they really can't be bothered...