Posts by nvkid909

turn the plastic lip inside out, place 'em on the cups then flip the lip back over the cups. rotate the pads so they're bedded on right. done.
dooo eeeeeet   they last a stupidly long time, you get spares instead of replacing the whole thing. only negative i can think of is that the price of [genuine] spares has gone through the roof for some reason (i'm seeing £45 for a new cable when i used to pay £15), but provided you don't abuse the cable they will last you, i know of people who have had them over a decade. so despite the cost of senny spares it still works out most economical.   have to disagree...
What's better than an iPod touch? Well, it hasn't arrived yet, but probably will:   iPod Classic (touch screen). 120gb & upwards.   This is kinda the failing of iPod touch at the mo (sure, they go up to 64gb, but bear with me), I think some people are still thinking of the Touch in terms of "communication device", & are slightly dissapointed when they realise WiFi isn't as free as they'd like. They wanted iPhone, really.   HOWEVER. The potential of iPod touch...
i love this 2D world "apple vs PC" malarky there is a third party. those of us who make our own choices, do a little homework, get cheesed off when something goes wrong etc etc etc... if you buy something because it looks better, then good! you made a choice. you are human! if something went wrong with your choice - oh well, that's life. why all this two dimensional slanging match when PC is rubbish, apple is perfection? er, no! when my macbook fails, suddenly...
park tyre boot. it's a big rectangular stick on patch.
double!
think the o.p kinda answered why... the place was hired out - but there was a DJ?? most bars in the uk, even on a fri/sat night will start off playing CD at reasonable levels. the DJ & noise comes up later. did someone specify the DJ? if the place was hired, someone should've defo told 'em to knock it off.
imo it must be worse if you want the best & have the money for it already. 'cos first you gotta do your own homework, THEN consider everyones opinion on why they're best. 'cos everyones got an idea on which is best if you're a n00b then aim for say, middle, as that's a good place to upgrade from & guage what you like - you just roll the dice & be happy in the improvement you got & improvements to come. i'm glad i'm not rich, i can't be doing with 20 pairs of...
budget - considering there are other things in life besides headphones, making a decision based on available funds & limit to spend on each thing that is nagging my wallet. i think we all know our limits & ofcourse, some people are more serious about their hobbies than others. that said: some denon in-ears for my ipod, because for when i wanna travel light + want something better than CX300s - will probably upgrade later (& i'm still debating with myself IEMs vs...
Quote: Originally Posted by shigzeo I prefer flash because of the size and mechanical concerns. Sony players always broke down a lot quicker than the Sharps which were tanks (after the horrid ones from 1997-1999) that is! exactly, & it didn't help that sony MDs were square, for some reason they always went to the back pocket, i have never done this with ipod (!?) i love minidiscs, but not the rattly cartridge mechanism in the lid. perhaps if...