or Connect

Posts by wakeride74

I've had these for about 7 months or so and have pretty much used them exclusively at the office. I picked up a clam-shell case to keep them safe in my backpack which I will include. I have the original soft case and box as well as the foam for the ear cups which I always leave in when not in use because I'm anal like that. Excellent condition, no damage or issues, ships free CONUS.
It's pretty early in the game and the audiophile cans are just getting started. I think we can only expect to see better offerings and cost to sound ratio as the demand for better sounding wireless cans continues. 
I found the H8 controls awkward after using the M2 wireless but perhaps with the larger cups it would be easier. It boils down to sound for me, of course I would prefer to have that perfect blend of the H6/H8 in a wireless capacity but I'm not going to pay more and downgrade SQ so I can go wireless. I'll just use my $50 gym cans for that. Anyways, thanks for the response! Going to get my M2's up for sale and grab some H6's and a FiiO A3 to go with.
I've owned the H8's, Momentum 2.0 wireless, and now the wired 2.0. After hearing the H6 in an Apple store I'm ready to part with my wired Momentum's. While I do enjoy the bass and energy of both the Mometum and H8, the lack of space between instruments, collapsed soundatage, and vocal clarity all fail compared to the H6. I did find the H6 to be slightly lacking in low end impact but a worthwhile trade off given the other qualities. That said I would really like the best of...
Selling a (almost) brand new B&O H8 in the gray hazel color. I bought these new about a week ago and did some listening at home with them for a few days and as amazing as they are the on-ear fit is just not for me. They are in perfect like new condition, flawless. Comes in original packaging with all accessories (which have not been used). Will ship free CONUS.
Selling a (almost) brand new B&O H8 in the gray hazel color. I bought these new about a week ago and did some listening at home with them for a few days and as amazing as they are the on-ear fit is just not for me. They are in perfect like new condition, flawless. Will ship free CONUS.
  After a month of going rounds with my obsession to go wireless I've reached the point where the trade off just isn't worth it for me. The convenience is fantastic but what I hear and what it costs just festers under skin for me. I started with the M2 wireless and was underwhelmed but somewhat satisfied with the SQ however the right driver was pressed to my upper ear and the pressure from the fit just wore on me and I returned them. Next up was the $499 competition from...
Thanks for the feedback. I've been doing some reading and the comfort and sound sig seem to be enough for me to give these a go. Just waiting for amazon to get them back in stock. The M2w sounded pretty good for what they were but the top of my right hear was touching the driver and I just couldn't get them to be comfortable. I also like the design of the H8 better, less bulky and easy to wear around the neck without preventing me turning my head lol. I used to own the...
That sucks, I was hopping the fit and SQ would be about the same or close to. I also read in an amazon review that the H8 is a smaller version of the H6, making it an onear which is a big "no thanks" for me. Too bad, I was hoping this would be a nice alternative to the M2 which I don't think is going to cut it for me.
  What were your complaints? I liked the comfort and SQ of the H6 and although I do like my M2's I am having some comfort issues with the top of my right ear resting on the driver and causing issues for any enjoyment past the 2 hour mark. Looking for other options and not a fan of the DefTech's.