Posts by crewchief

PM sent
No I didn't have an iPhone and I got the Razr cause it is the best reviewed Android phone out that meet my criteria.
Hey all it's been a long time since I have been here and it is good to see that the boards are alive and well.  So anyways my catchy title at this point probably has you scratching your head as to why I'm here.  So today I was in Wal-Mart doing some grocery shopping and I had a thought that I wanted some earphones with a mic cause a while ago I bought a pair of Klipsch S4's without the mic and being that I just got a new shiny Droid Razr I can't live without a mic.  Also...
Actually I am going on 3 weeks of ownership with mine and 100+ hours and after that 100 hour mark this is the first pair of IEM's where I have turned the eq off. They just seem right to me like this and actually it seemed with any eq setting I tried (iPod touch 4g) they seemed muffled. Also I have found that the Klipsch tips seem a little small and I am using the large tips for a proper seal. Of coure that makes me wonder if others think this or could it be that I have...
Klipsch S4's I'm talking about. I mean look at my sig I have owned many good and I do mean good headphones and I can't get over how much I am digging these unmapped out of my 4g iPod touch. After being robed and striped to nothing has me going back and recently suffered with a pair of skullcandy ink'd buds I stepped up to the Klipsch. Now I know they are not as transparent as some people want but for sub $100 iem's not bad, not bad at all. Now I do recall from memory how I...
Ya your right it was just stuff, but it was also a lot of personal sacrifice to aquire those things. I know that on occasion I have seen 225's go for as little as $100 in the for sale threads and I am keeping my eye open as I will probably only be able to start with $100 or less and need something that can be ampless until I am able to build up a little bit more.
Hi guys it's been awhile since I have been around. Well due to a robbery and not having renters insurance I have lost it all. My 530's gone, Grados gone, HD650 gone, 701's gone, dac amps everything gone (tear). My lesson being be carful who you trust showing that you have nice things and get some damn insurance even if you are only renting a small studio apt. Anyways out of all of it I miss my Grado 225's the most as they got the most play. I managed to buy me a 4g iPod...
Also I forgot to add that I only accept cash or money order as I don't use paypal and I got burned once with a $14 personal check where I sent the item before it cleared and it ended up costing me $40 in bounced check fees and what not. So when I get payment in hand from you and can verify that it will be cold hard cash in my hand then I will ship the cables via USPS 3 day priority unless you would like to cover the extra costs in shipping another method. Also merry...
Just as the title states it is an HD650 cable that I got when I purchased my pair of 650's from another member here on the forums. As someone who actually likes to make my own cables and sell some on the aide this is definitely a pro level job as it is no duct tape chewing gum job hahaha. The price is $45 ($5 of that for shipping) firm as this is a cheap way to get into the balanced scene or to have a pair on hand to audition balanced amps as you come across them. I have...
Ya it was josh is he still around or is he a ghost as well