Posts by cris.rodrigo

Zap, I find that if I press them in harder into my ear, they sound a lot better. Is this the issue you're talking about? What can I use to EQ from my iphone? Thanks
Thanks for replying Zap. I went through the orange, black and blue. I settled on the blue but they all really sounded the same. I just ordered some Jay bud tips and some Soundmagic Isolation tips to see if that will help. I appreciate the response. Cheers.
Guys,    I'm really disappointed in these headphones. They sound tin-like, thin and treble -y.  What am I doing wrong? Do I have a fake pair? My only source is Iphone, Itunes and Spotify. Seriously, my iphone earbuds sound better than these. I'm sad. these are the bass edition too and I hear almost no bass. Am I wearing them wrong? Do I need a smaller ear bud? What is the problem? Help. 
I'm REALLY disappointed in these headphones. Sound very tin can like, bright and trebly. Bass is almost non-existent. This is the bass edition too. My source is just Spotify. My apple headphones sound better than these. Tear.   Any help anyone? What am I doing wrong? I want to give them a little bit of time and effort before I ditch them. Let me know.
Morbid! Give us the review when you have the chance! I can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Crystal, Do you ever experience any fatigue on the ears with the 404? Just curious.
THat is wayyyy to long. Not patient enough. 1-2 months plus delivery. No thanks.
Juz, I currently have the logitech X-540s. Would I be better off with bookshelf speakers with this card? One more question, how do people use the analog outputs? DACs correct?
Thanks Juz for the help. I really appreciate it. Now, I'm on the look out for a decent cheap amp, if that's possible. I didn't want to spend money, but I really want to know what the card sounds like. Thanks again!
Okay I think I'm going to need some sort of external amp. allowing me inputs for my speaker set up.