Posts by cris.rodrigo

Morbid! Give us the review when you have the chance! I can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Crystal, Do you ever experience any fatigue on the ears with the 404? Just curious.
THat is wayyyy to long. Not patient enough. 1-2 months plus delivery. No thanks.
Juz, I currently have the logitech X-540s. Would I be better off with bookshelf speakers with this card? One more question, how do people use the analog outputs? DACs correct?
Thanks Juz for the help. I really appreciate it. Now, I'm on the look out for a decent cheap amp, if that's possible. I didn't want to spend money, but I really want to know what the card sounds like. Thanks again!
Okay I think I'm going to need some sort of external amp. allowing me inputs for my speaker set up.
Greetings all, My friend gave me his 1212 but I don't know how to use this card with the outputs. I currently have an audigy card with a 5.1 set up. However I don't think I can connect my 5.1 to the outputs alone. My friend said I would probably need an amp or something going from the analog line out?? I don't know much about this stuff. If I can't use it, I suppose I'll sell it here. What configurations are possible with the 1212 considering that I have a 5.1 set...
bump. yawn.
Someone bailed on me, so I'm putting this up again. I have for sale a Zu Bok Power Cord. New. Never used. You can read about it here: http://www.zucable.com/bok/index.html It is a little over three feet long. 1M If you have an analog set up, you should give dialectric a listen. Retail: $240 First $100 takes it. Free Priority Shipping. Thank you. Peace.
Price Reduction: $85.00 shipped. I need this money for a laptop. Help a law student out. Someone should cripple me for letting this go so cheap.