Posts by FireFenix

I am selling very rare old soviet isodynamic headphones Amfiton TDS-7 in excellent condition. I have two pairs now, so I can let go to one of them. Asking SOLD (shipping included). Will ship worldwide.   Construction of TDS-7 - traditional isodinamic, have 5 pairs of magnets (FeBa, 45x6x4 mm) and membrane (PET 7...8 microns, 60x45 mm) with aluminium coil (10 microns, 8 turns). Nominal power....2 mW, Max. power.......1W (acustic pressure 124 db), Peak...
Quote: Originally Posted by Taowolf51  Why not just buy the stock D5000 wooden cups for $59?     This is much cheaper than $300 - Chadley says about such sum. I think this is good variant. Can you give a link? This is interesting and for me too.    
May be top solution from Creative? Asus is great sound card, I have one, but when a read a reviews, they say that Creative has more game sound effectes support. This was not imortant for me, so i bought an Asus, but i think this is important for you.
Interesting headphones. Never saw them before...
They have very original design. Does they sounds like they look?
^^ They are one of my headphones of interest. I saw some in Sell/Trade topic or you can purchase it from their site, and choose what cups you want.
:-) May be I am simply dont like this headphones, but I know what AKG sound is - thanks to AKG400. And I waited a cooler sound from AKG601. Seller told me that this headphones made in Austria, not in China. And this was one of reasons why I bouhgt them. :-) They got this text on cups - Made in Austria. I don't have any paperwork for them. Is serial anyware on phones? Opinion that my AKG601 have weak bass is not only mine - my friends tells me this so, and I didnt tell...
May be try Fischer Audio Fa 002/003 with wooden cups? They new with wooden cups will be cost as wooden cups for D2000. :-) And they sound different to D2000. Mmm?
No, AKG400 was with stock pads, I have taken them to listen about year ago. Do AKG601 need some warming to show their potential? I was a little dissapointed - I waiting them for a long time, at least buy them and such sound... Can't say anything about high and mids - they are very clear and airy.
They always change. Now - old soviet orthos Afmiton TDS-15.