Posts by Gozzer

I just got a Costco membership and decided to check out there headphones. Found the KEF M200 for $99 CDN. Shipping and handling included. Note. This is for Costco.CA. the Canadian site.only.
If you don't mind the colour white, the Philips Fidelio S2 are only $85.50 us at amazon.com The black are priced higher $119.00. I'm way over my headphone budget but very tempted to go for it.
Checked Brian's web site. Headphones Not serviable: ALL Etymotic, ALL Klipsch (save S4 and Custom 3), ALL Jays, ALL Ortophone, ALL Hifiman In ear headphones (not to be confused with their Planar magnetics., UE TF10, HD380. Bose, Beats'
Vesper got back to me today. They are located in Belarus. Meta arg(coax) cable + recabling is from 130usd. Anthem CL + recabling is from 85 usd.
I want to recable my 262's Sent Vesper an e-mail yesterday. Still waiting for a response.
No expansion slot or line-out, maybe I'll wait for the HM-701 hint, hint.
   Thanks Inks, I'm getting the 262's repaired.
Sony xba-2 $29.99 at factory direct. http://m.factorydirect.ca//DealOftheDay.aspx
I'm interested, can you include me on the list?
Mine are pushing up Daisies. They were one of my favorites when they were working. I would replace them if they were still around.