or Connect

Posts by JaZZ

...and already in the signature!
 The Solution
 Your comment wouldn't have been necessary if you'd read the next sentence(s) as well.
Toolmarks on the metal band; headband too short to be comfortable (weight not distributed evenly), has loosened three times at the left end (needed super glue); sort of «Stax fart» in the right driver with air-pressure changes.
 Hi Robert Yes, I'm surprised as well about the «Hugo bashing» in this thread. It's not that I don't understand a different perception or sonic ideal, but the tone is rather poisened and apparently meant to hurt Hogo owners and proponents. As I see it, it must be some backlash from the broad enthusiasm which logically isn't shared by all, so those feeling excluded from the wave may tend to put the product and its purchasers down. I like to read Rob Watts' remarks a lot,...
 If the color is the same, the ouput level will be roughly the same. I think it doesn't matter if it's 2.9, 3.0 or 3.1 volts max.
 That's my guess as well. There's a reason for the DAVE's «2x ultra-high-speed coax 768 kHz dual-data mode (for use with future-unannounced Chord Electronics products)». And it would be plausible to present both associated novelties at the same event.
 So it must be something really big.
 You could of course wait for DAVE. Should be released by the end of the year.