Posts by jmwreck

since you have mentioned about the mx 375, here's mine and it sounds great
a little off topic, but which is better for the amp, havi or ttpod?
Quote: Originally Posted by jmwreck link I have no problems so far, but I have plugged a wrong cable the other day, since my fiio e11k, x1 and e10k cables were bundled together, I plugged the e11k cable in to the e10k . Aside from the fact that e10k needs data cable, the locking mechanism on the e11k is different from both x1 and e10k. I was wondering how come the plug is quite hard to connect, then I realized it was the e11k cable. Now I'm worried after reading all your...
Guys who bought e10k, whats your opinion on micro-usb connection? is it flimsy? Does it look like it gonna break sometime? Im a bit worried as I had few MIDI keyboards with micro-usb and there were some problems with it (loosing connection etc)... I have no problems so far, but I have plugged a wrong cable the other day, since my fiio e11k, x1 and e10k cables were bundled together, I plugged the e11k cable in to the e10k . Aside from the fact that e10k needs data cable,...
Quote: Originally Posted by jmwreck link Fiio x1 + Fiio e11k + Blox BE3   Wait a minute, did FiiO released a stack up kit for X1?!?  I don't see it mentioned on their website, only armband and cases.  Where did you get it? got it here http://store.treoo.com/main/fiio-hs12-amplifier-stacking-kit-for-fiio-x1.html
it's a jds labs ultra short
Fiio x1 + Fiio e11k + Blox BE3