or Connect

Posts by jmwreck

I've ordered on the 18th and it only went out on the 23rd, nothing to worry I guess. Average shipping time my package will arrive is 2-2.5 weeks.
continuation from the post above: the equipment is quite expensive here too since the items came across the border
I'm working here in SG
It will be my 2nd day of vaping, I'm not a heavy smoker, I smoke less than 10 sticks a day. I wanted to consider vaping to fill in those times that I want to light a stick. It works so far and I like the scent of it, I'm also a DIY person so I enjoyed tweaking and whatnot. I enjoyed it so much that I ordered an evic mini with griffin for my office usage and by the way, vaping is illegal here. :)
I just got my 1st (noob) setup :D    Cuboid with Lemo 2    
I was also looking for that Fiio IC and found out that it was bundled to the amp. Lucky for me, I still have one JDS IC from my clip+ and e5 rig that I didn't use coz I also noticed that the clip+ alone is way better than the rig.
NX1 and ED11. it sounds fine. I haven't tried it with a different earphones though, I might try it with Monk tonight :D
just got mine
I've heard that xduoo is glitchy?