Posts by enjoi_rootbeer

they must mean solid state drives http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid-state_drive
Thanks, will give it a try. Anyone know the specs for the powersupply? Might start looking for one if cleaning doesn't work. Mine is all scratched so I don't know what to look for.
I dug up my Entech Number Cruncher 203.2 DAC from back in the day and it used to work just right. But now nothing seem to go through it anymore. I checked all my connections and they're all right. There's also a light coming from my toslink cable from the source before I plug it into the DAC, but the green LED on front doesn't light up and there's no sound! Anyone got an idea for a fix?
I want the hd580
Quote: Originally Posted by oicdn Hip hop was never near dying...peoples music taste is just crap. qft Quote: Originally Posted by Mos Def So the next time you ask yourself where Hip-Hop is goin' ask yourself...where am I goin? How am I doin? 'til you get a clear idea So...if Hip-Hop is about the people Hip-Hop won't get better until the people get better keep hip hop alive.
Quote: Originally Posted by DLeeWebb "Somebody Might Wave Back" - The Waterboys Somebody to Love - Queen
i've listened to it a few times and like it...but does not compare to what it was live last night at the Auditorium Theater. it was explosive, literally, like there were pyrotechnics and lazers.
girls that rock hard Sarah Balliet from Murder by Death Anita Robinson from Viva Voce
< really needs a line out
Pagan Poetry by Bjork