or Connect

Posts by PurpleAngel

Might try updating the audio software on your PC. Do you know the make and model of your PC's motherboard?
 USB-DAC/ampsFiiO Q1, $70FiiO E10K, $76Schiit Fulla $90 Your headphones are not very power demanding, but the amps built into the USB DAC/amps I've listed should be a at least a little better at driving headphones, then the motherboard's on-board audio.
 The FiiO Q1 costs less.Just trying to save you money.
 Asus Xonar DG or DGX sound card ($20-$40).
Add the Soundmagic HP200 semi-open headphones to your list.
I own several models related to the headphones you have listed, guessing anything on your list will do the job. If you like bass, maybe the Philips Fidelio X2 would be your best choice.
Fiio Q1, USB-DAC/AMPl, $70.
 I would expect the 2i2 to at least drive the DT990 decently,A Bravo Ocean tube (hybrid) headphone amplifier ($80?), should get the DT990 nice and loud.The 2i2 only has one set of line-outputs, which would be hooked up to your studio monitors.So you would have to swap cables, when switching between the monitors and an add-on headphone amplifier.
 Check out the Soundmagic HP200 (semi-open) headphones.
 Might try reading up and asking on this thread about headphone gaming.http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-3-18-2016-mrspeakers-ether-c-1-1-added