or Connect

Posts by PurpleAngel

They both use the same 50-Ohm driver and are both open headphones.Both come with a 3 meter cable with a 1/4" plug, the HD598 also comes with a 1.8 meter cable with a 3.5mm plugSennheiser puts some black rubber tape on the insides of the HD558 cups, covers about 40% of the openings, giving the HD558 more bass.
 S/PDIF is both optical port (toslink, mini-toslink) and coaxial (usually looks like an single RCA port)optical transmits a digital signal using light and the coaxial transmits the digital signal electrically.
Guess if your using an RCA to 1/4" mono TS adapter the cable will work. But maybe just buy this Hosa cable.http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CPR202
 I can't see any RCA jacks on the GoRackI would think a dual RCA to 3.5mm stereo mini-jack cable, for connecting the DAC's RCA jacks, to the GoRack 3.5mm jack.Or a dual RCA to dual 1/4" mono TS plugs cable might work.
 I bought the Indeed tube amplifier years ago, thought it was a good buy.Indeed seem to listen to customer feedback and tries to improve their designs. You might need to get a digital millimeter (DT830) and a small Philips head screw driver, to adjust and balanced the voltage for each channel. Check out the Rockgrotto forum, they have a section on their forum for these type on made in china tube amps.
 Assuming your using a Windows desktop PC.I would try to talk you into getting an Asus Xonar DX sound card (used, $50?)And a Bravo Ocean tube (hybrid) headphone amplifier ($80) I would guess you would see some improvement in audio quality.
 Was your original intent to just keep using the iPod Nano with the JBL LSR305?
What sources or DAC/amp are you plugging the DT880 into? These Modern Rock or Metal albums, are they CD or mp3s or other? If mp3, where did you get them from?
Sennheiser HD558 headphones (buy used?)   Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card (buy used?) Retail version comes with a mic   Or buy the modmic
 Maybe the Sennheiser HD558 would be a better choice.They are open and their sound is easy on the ears, so good for long listening sessions.Used ones are going for around $70 Here is a nice aftermarket cable for them.http://www.ebay.com/itm/261255113290?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=560313338477&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT