Posts by kontai69

SOLD!!!   Up for sale is my HeadAmp Gilmore Lite headphone amp with Dedicated Power Supply (DPS).  There are tons of posts on Head-Fi praising the superb clean sound quality of this amp, which is made even better with the hard-to-find DPS. The amp and DPS has been discontinued by HeadAmp for some time now, so here is your chance to get a hold of one! I am NOT willing to sell the amp and DPS separately!!!   Both the amp and DPS have a matching matte textured...
APC  
My flieger is also my favorite watch... Sinn 356 acrylic
  Up for sale is a SanDisk Sansa Fuze v2 8GB digital multimedia player. This is the older version which reportedly has better ergonomics than the newer Fuze+.  It has the latest firmware update installed. I'm including a FiiO line out dock cable for connection to an external amp for best sound quality. It also comes with a clear silicon case.   The unit is in mint condition and has only been used only a handful of times. The Sansa headphones are unused and is...
SOLD
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest  (5/10):  I thought it was quite dull, even more so than the second installment.  For the most part, Lisbeth spent most of the movie in a hospital room and courtroom.  And there was very little interaction between her and Michael.  I thought the first movie was the only one worth watching.   Borat is certainly not everyone's tastes.  Personally, I thought it was the funniest movie I've ever seen, by far.  I remember renting it on...
still available; now $330.
Recently bought a 2011 CR-V.  It is a great practical daily driver.  More pics here.
I also have an Aerospace.  I bought it used and sent it to Breitling USA a few years ago for service.  It came back looking brand new.  It gets the most wrist time of all the watches I own, mainly due to its practicality.  I'm a researcher and use the chronograph + timing bezel to time experiments.  Pic...
I carry a Filson 232 medium field bag...