or Connect

Posts by maxmays1

So many people are complaining about the qualifying without even trully understanding why the change was done. AS of now, both races were really good.
Well the Ferrari being slower is up for question this year considering almost all of the Ferrari powered cars were keeping pace with the Mercedes powered cars. Vettel would have gained nothing running the Mediums as he had to catch the Mercedes not keep pace with them.  It came down to the fact that Hamilton was still setting optimal laps as Vettel caught him on the Yellow. At which point the softs were probably falling off fast and as such he slid on the final corner...
I've been absent from this site for a while now since my last major headphone purchase (Sony MDR-EX1000) has been serving me extremely well for almost 4 years. Over the last year or so i have been treating those like garbage and as such the quality has diminished, mostly because of the cords themselves have deteriorated. So in the quest to find a replacement i've been fishing the market of sub $1000 dollar premium headphones and IEMS and so far everything has been pretty...
Has anyone tried the German Maestro 450's(charter oaks) on either the Mjolnir or BHA-1?
Are these any different from the German Maesto's? they look to be the exact same thing. Just wandering if anyone knows.
Very nice. By the way how long did it take to do the the re-cable?
Have you seen the new Nuforce UDH-100 amp. From the specs, it seems like it would be a good match for these.
  What amp have you used to power them?  
What type of Amp/Dacs are you people using for the SA5000
i wonder if you can get a pair of the Qualia raw drivers from sony and hack the sa5000's.