Posts by Apocalypse_HD650

I just bought a pair of these earphones a few days ago. There brand new, complete with all the box contents and warranty. I'm selling simply because I did not find them my cup of tea; otherwise there brilliant! This is a UK sale only, I'll ship the item via Special Delivery Next Day anywhere in the UK as soon as payment through PayPal has been confirmed. I'm selling them at £210, you won't find this item for less than £300-350 in the UK, and those prices are rare anyway,...
I just bought a pair of these earphones a few days ago. There brand new, complete with all the box contents and warranty. I'm selling simply because I did not find them my cup of tea; otherwise there brilliant! This is a UK sale only, I'll ship the item via Special Delivery Next Day anywhere in the UK as soon as payment through PayPal has been confirmed. I'm selling them at £210, you won't find this item for less than £300-350 in the UK, and those prices are rare anyway,...
Where are the 530's for $250?! I've found the 500's; but not the SE530?
I have just recently been in your position, and went for the Super.fi's for $200 at EarPhoneSolutions. To be honest I ordered the 5Pro's more for practical reasons (the UM2's were on backorder). Having used them now I can say that there excellent-bass is brilliant and generally the experience is more 'musical' than analytical. They are very comfortable to wear and extremely easy to insert and remove. This is partly because they do not go that deep into your ear canal....
bump
Thanks-I'm actually currently sort of adapting to the difference. I'm considering getting the UM2's as well as the super.fi's since my brother wants a pair too. Would the UM2's be considerably better than the super.fi's?
bump
I just recently received a pair of black 5Pro's. I've come off a Sennheiser HD650. I've never used in-ear headphones and am finding them slightly harsh, particularly at high volumes. I'm pretty sure I've got the seal correct; I'm using the small single flange sleeve. In terms of isolation it definitely seals the outside world off considerably. However I can still hear the faint noise of my keyboard; is this normal? Bass certainly is not an issue, contrary to what I have...
Ordered Super.fi 5Pro from EarPhoneSolutions.com $238 with overnight shipping-not bad. By the way the Headfi coupons are running up to midnight tonight. So buy now if you want to-because essentially the UM2 and 5Pro's are the latest in top echelon consumer IEM's on the market; there prices won't drop until quite a while due to there 'just released status'. Anyway I hope I enjoy them and don't end up kicking myself over not getting the UM2's!
I know I'm getting pretty fed up with not trying before buying too. Really the competition is between the UM2 and Super.fi 5Pro. UM2 is $240 5Pro is $200 Both from earphone solutions. I'm getting the 5Pro's simply because the UM2's are not in stock-and I've got to get them now.