Posts by jant71

I can see it now. The H3 are gonna be the next big thing on Black Friday's for next couple of years :)
Cool, thanks for the impressions. Like the look of some of the new Pioneer stuff and have used them as my avatars recently.   Might I ask if this was a new pair or some hours been put on them. Could make a bit of difference but probably not that much. Sounds like they did a great job on these, making them for real DJ's hence the plug can't be tiny and they are going to be a do nothing wrong, easy on the ears sound. DJ's don't want too much detail or that much...
 Discuss ?  Funny and pretty clueless all the way round.
Looking at what the CKR7 is about. I see the same specs as the CKM99 and the product page does not say the 14mm driver is newly developed. Plug is the same as well, the older style plug. Pretty much a rehash but cheaper than the CKM99 was. $150 vs. $250.   The line is built around the 9 and 10 and fill out with updated remakes like the CKR5(CKM500 update) and the CKR7. Obviously it is all riding on the CKR9 and 10. AT have been giving us a nice current streak of quality...
Hi All,   Up for sale is the latest from BLOX, the BE5. The BLOX phones speak for themselves but otherwise they are like new and have 60 hours of run in and around 3 hours of actual use. They come as they originally did with the box and bubble wrap and I will include a fresh set of Vakoss quality foams since the BE5 don't come with any.   First $80 takes them, shipped and Paypal'd for CONUS buyers. International add $8 for additional packaging, postage, and Paypal...
Where is that from anyhow? Seeing as these are a week away from release and living with them and burning them in would take another bit of time how is this really worth anything? Huge grain of salt here.
A pretty accurate description of the Linear Pro. Detail is coming in nicely as they burn in. Detailed so far just the micro detail is a bit muted or harder to hear but it is there. Not sure how much more it will come out. As much as I could have expected at this point so I am more then happy. They are pretty rich sounding which can smooth over micro detail yet some things here and there are presented near as well as high resolving phones like the Mikros or an Ety can....
Could have gotten some light shone on these around here. AT P.R. took my address and were suppose to send me some stuff including these, most likely, but they never did. I told them AT U.S. needs a boost. Around here everyone looks first to grab AT Japan first. This is a prime example. A decent community and they don't realize these were an American first model that can be gotten here for a better price, faster shipping, and have the two year warranty. The rep is a nice...
What size/s Yurbud caps did you get? I was thinking of selling my BE5. They went a bit too balanced for my liking and isolation needs. Excellent buds but not sure how long before I get an amp or X1 or something like that to flesh them out. Not sure I'm even gonna spend the cash since i have car stuff this year; registration, inspection, brakes, and tires all fall this year so I might just sell them on and get back some funds.
The AX5 is a NA release and is already out.http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-AUD-ATHAX5-LIST?src=Y0802G00SRCHCAPN&gclid=CIzYrKXm5b0CFaLm7AodclcA-A AT told me they are totally different and the specs seem to bear that out. That they are released in Japan obviously confirms they are not the same. Not a NA conversion thing but different phones.