Posts by jant71

I think they made a GR06 flagship version or something and never put it out. It was too good at the time compared to the GR07 and GR04 flagship etc. so they shelved it. Now they have a use for it. Not looking to sell it against the Classic either so bundle them with something new and sell many units of it. May not sell that well, the VSD2, after the 3 and 5 came before it but with the AN16 bundled it can come out after those and have even better sales than the previous...
To those who have heard so far, are the Delta another U or V-shape hybrid??   The Phonak resemblance hits you right away with the Techne :)
Not the old Head-fi anymore. We hear of these phones well in advance. Too well in advance and the threads most times veer off track and sometimes get locked. Some of these threads are 1000 plus posts before the earphone is even available.   Nobody gets a prize or anything for correctly speculating how or how good they will sound and we wouldn't really wanna hear about that cause it is about the product and not about who is right or wrong or any kind of...
Got my PP transaction and it said 50SGD ($36.54) plus international fee or whatever another $1, so  $37.54I thought it a bit odd cause they are listed at $40.
My wallet is $37.50 lighter!
That is how they are referred to in the US... http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/1108c4542caf5790/index.html   Over here it is SonicFuel, SonicSport, SonicPro   I bought my CHX7, CLR100, and some other earphones from NBS. The real deal, just have to make sure they are covered under warranty(not even sure) perhaps just like any etailer you might come across. Google shopping gives about 5 $150 and under CKR9's that can be checked out. AT US has lists, I...
 No, you are good to go. I would suggest like we have done in the past perhaps pics from the participants of what they either receive or send out sent to you(the organizer) and the tour members contact and deal with each other to arrange details but you know where the phones are without a doubt cause of the pics.
Went to check the current US CKR's pricing and they have gotten pretty cheap... At nothingbutsoftware/nothingbutsavings they come out to be a penny under $137 shipped. shopping cart Product name Unit price QTY Subtotal Remove Aluminum SonicPro In-Ear Headphones with Dual-Phase Driver System (Black/Silver) Final Price: $144.20 $144.20   $144.20 remove This item can be shipped only within the U.S. (no PO Boxes)   shipping & taxes select...
Cover them with earbud foams?? May help with the movement thing(unless you meant cable movement instead of housing movement) and the softer foam should not give sore spots against the ear unless you have very sensitive ear skin :)
Oops, fixed that. Model numbers and pics are opposite order.