Posts by jant71

I have the latest(if I am correct) FX32 marshmallow and I love them. Maybe my favorite earphone of the year. Sold my Tenore and don't listen to my S5 at all anymore. I guess if I jam my pair deeply enough and get too much seal they thicken up but not gonna say they could become a muddy mess. Cable is even a slight bit better than the competing models from Philips, AT, and Panasonic. They also have a two position post which helps if one finds they may perform better with...
Not the DJE's but saw the CX's are lower now if somebody was curious to try them out...http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1055471-REG/pioneer_se_cx8_s_se_cx8_inner_ear_headphones.html
If they really are as good as some of the best full size headphones and can fend off any earphone out there in power and clarity like they claim then they might even be more $$$. They would be a deal at $350. Of course it comes down to reality with the level of performance vs. the claims.   Heck the Algiz is ~$100 more than the T10 will be. Interesting to see how those two stack up. Algiz has removable cable but only two filter choices and less accs. than the RHA.   I...
 Sounds like the JIMO is the top model so at least as much as the Algiz. $300 to $350 possibly???
Maybe the Kennerton will be of interest as it does have one :) Practically the AT, can barely tell them apart
Can you still judge if they are a low bass amount earbud like I have read?? Pretty much lost interest after I read that. I have/had plenty of Chinese brand buds with that voicing. The early description of the ES100 sounded a lot like the Hisound Live which lost their luster with me after a while.
Some quality control issues in a first gen Hifiman earphone product?? Nobody saw that coming   Sorry, had to do it. Hope you get a long lasting pair for a replacement.
So, who is gonna go for a Kennerton?? Fischer Audio's high end brand is starting to roll the models out. Algiz is $290... http://kennerton.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=66&product_id=50   Their first headphone out is $799 and that is not even the ODIN top model with the 80mm planar magnetic drivers. Totallydubbed gives them a 9/10 for value at that...
May be just as likely with venting and housing changes as they go up and the magnesium armature saved for use in the 300.
 Interesting if they will do said 200 and 300 with 2 and 3 armatures unlike FAD's single armature approach and if they would screw up the 200. They seem to fudge the middle model without fail; both XBA 2/20 and XBA H2 left extremely lackluster impressions.