or Connect

Posts by Swimsonny

A lot of people are asking about these earphones in comparison to the RE-262. Now i do not own the 262 and i never have but i have been fortunate enough to once audition it for a while with my portable rig at the time. Although this will not be too through because of acting of memory, i think it should let you know a little between the two until some one can directly compare which i am sure will be shortly.   Starting at the bass i will say that i have to say that i...
My Youtube Review:  
My Youtube Review:  
My Youtube Review:  
Removed
if you do not warmth then i think some of the BA models will be more up your street. In fact the BA1 is the only model that i can well and truly doe snot have warmth and it sounds very nice and great for the price. The BA2 does have  a bit of warmth and i have not heard the other BA models yet!
How I wish I was there trying the Orpheus and gazing upon those black momentums!
HiFiMAN are there, i know that. Just read about motorheadphone ahahah and Jabras offering!
So what i have found so far!   Onkyo's first headphone line, look rather nice actually! Well the cables anyway!       http://www.techdigest.tv/2013/01/ces_2013_onkyo.html   Next up we have some new Munitio IEMs but the originals were only meant to be a muddy bassy mess. It seems that they add a new model and have revamped the last...
Just got my CKW1000ANV. I sure hope the bass settles with burn in. That is supposed to happen so i am not too worried :D