Posts by Swimsonny

I will rockbox my MA9 ASAP. I should also add that i have received the 1796 DAC board as well as a new amp board, i believe it to be either the one for the new MA8 (so i have both the DAC and Amp of an MA8) or the balanced board. So far i have just swapped amp boards and the sound is so different. Much more powerful, in your face but less resolving. It also is much louder, i reckon it will be able to drive anything very well, need to take it for a spin with...
I will have a hm901 if it had been released in the us by then
It is different to any other 4 BA CIEM out there. Instead of it having any crossovers. It has 4 (of what i believe to be the same driver) all doing full range.
 I am no expert but i think your meant to be playing Super Mario Kart (the original)!
  I also spotted these with great interest. They seem to be just selling earpods and XBA-1s with the tweeters, i was hoping you could buy them and self install or even send in your own IEMs to get these fitted etc.   http://www.taket.jp/tst/tst.html   I am going to struggle 65 pounds for a pair of earpods or 90 pounds for the XBA-1 considering i hated the XBA-2. It looks novel and i would love to try the principal but how much difference can it make?     PS sorry MF for...
Code:I think the thread made to ask the price of the dx50, is that really were we're at now. I might make a thread asking what ibassos new player is called hehe
Oh sorry, I didn't know of another distributor. Do they go by other name (like polar audio is Beyer etc). Thanks
Yes it does, i really do like the design, it also looks generally quite practical as a wireless player. I also can confirm it uses drivers from the EX series and are 13.5mm thats cool. I have a SONY waterproof camera, it is actually what i use to take pictures of all my headphones for review on the funky backgrounds.   This was July 31 2011 so dont judge guys:       Yes as i a lifgueard i do not recommend taking a camera to a public pool, lets say we do not have the best...
Oh are the headphone company coming?
Its funny as i never have, well one pool i swum in had underwater speakers but other that no. My coach would never allow earphones in during a session which always ruled it out. However i would enjoy it when i open water swim once a week....   My Dad used to when he used to swim in public when i trained in the mornings. He used to used some cheap waterproof earbuds along with a 1st Gen iPod Shuffle that was water proof, not by design but just one of the benefits of a lack...