Posts by RoskaL

Is it possible to connect a pair of headphones to 2 sources? I want to connect it to my astro mix amp and my pc as my PC has a hotrodded x-fi soundcard it destroys the mix amp for quality but I need the mixanp for Xbox And it's annoying having to unplug and replug all the time so was thinking if I could maybe have some kind of splitter so I can connect to both at the same time and not have to bother unplugging etc? Is there a way of doing this? Thanks Sent from my Nexus 4...
Why's that? My monitor is VGA hence why I want a VGA cableSent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Well yeh but the VGA cable for the Xbox is really bad picture quality so I want to make a custom one to crisp things out and make it look niceSent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
No1? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I'm not sure where I should have posted this and I know its a audio forum but you lot are the best custom cable guys on the internet so might have done this Has anyone made a custom VGA cable Xbox 360? I bought a crap one from a local store as you can't get any high quality ones anywhere in the UK so I need to know if this would be my best option Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
OK I have ad700s but am needing a mix amp for my Xbox, do I keep them and just get the mixamp or do I sell them and get senn pc360 g4me? If I keep the ad700 I'd need to mod them Not sure which would be better I have modded hd555s but no plugs on it atm so could just plug Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Does anyone know if you can get micro USB jacks anywhere for custom USB cables? I'd love to do one for my phone but cannot find any Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
There is no clamping on this plug, no strain relief,. Would epoxy be better? Or hot glue Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
They sound promising, are they fairly good? Must be better than the things I'm using atm hahaWhat does the remold service do? Send them the earphones? I'm from the UKSent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
I no nothing about these things but i want a decent pair, preferably with removeable cables Am I right in thinking you can get these and with the custom ear fitting thing which I'm guessing you can mold from silicon? The best in ears iv owned were shure ec3s Can someone point me in a good starting direction? Not sure on how much j can spend but I don't want it to be Mega bucks as it'll be the first decent pair I'll have I love doing custom cables which is why id rather...