Posts by aluren

I was guilty of that, but yeah you will always have procrastinators and/or gf/wifey's last minute permissions. Definitely in for the next one in 2014 or sooner.   This was also my first meet and I had a blast. Glad to finally be able to put an actual sound to all the headphones and amps I've been reading on here. The Fostex TH-900 was the highlight for me (of what I can afford that is). It wasn't listed on the other thread so I didn't expect them there, but wow, what an...
The Earskinz were actually a reverse for me. With it came added bulk which made the fit alot harder. So I guess it is only good for those whose earpods are a little loose. 
For sale is the Ray Samuels Protector Balanced Portable Amp in black color. Has approximately 300 hours on it. I'm the second owner. Excellent condition with no major scratches anywhere. It's a great portable amp with plenty of power. Along with the amp is the original power cord/charger and original card box. Asking for $280 shipped, preferably CONUS. International shipping will be extra. Paypal gift or add 3%. PM me for any questions. 
I agree. Maybe when iTunes start selling lossless music, we'll see a new wave of hardware enhancements. Give it another 5 years after there's nothing left to improve.
Thinking about the -db myself. Let us know what your impressions are for your fully balanced setup.
That's what I thought... My wallet's gonna hate me.
I still love the clarity and details of this headphone. Having an itch to upgrade, Anyone know what would be the full size equivalent? It certainly isn't the HD650 which I recently bought.
What's your asking price if you decide to sell?
For sale is my Beyerdynamic DT-1350. It has been re-cabled with the 4 ft BTG-Audio 8 Strand SPC (silver plated copper) cable in a flat braid. It is also terminated with the RSA balanced 4 pin plug that is used for balanced portable amps such as the RSA Intruder, SR-71B, and Protector. Since the recable, I've used for around 40 hours.    The cables and balanced adds a whole new dimension to the quality, including a more airy sound and more impactful bass. Selling due...
If I had the money, I would totally be a snob.