Posts by HiFlight

No, thanks. That is posted in my ad!
+1 ... they sound great with my Mapletree desktop amp.
I received mine today. All I can say at this time is WOW!
So far, I am pleased with the SQ of the Titan when listening to well-mastered recordings, but the slight emphasis in the lower treble region does not seem to play well with recordings that are compressed, which unfortunately is the case with much of the pop and rock genre's, thanks to the "loudness war". While the Titan is easy to drive directly from my Galaxy phone, it does scale up very well with my desktop tube amp. I have only accumulatedabout 25 hours of listening...
I have for sale my D-Zero portable amp. This is a tiny amp only in size, as the sound is excellent, both from the headphone output as well as the sound when used as a desktop DAC. The D-Zero is just under 2 years old and in overall excellent condition, with only a very small scuff toward the backside of the top that is too light to show in a photo. A truly fine little amp at a bargain price! Thanks for reading!
I have for sale my "mint" iBasso DX100. It includes all original accessories (charger, coax adapter, mini-usb cable) as well as 2 extra back covers which I received with my replacement battery which I installed about 9 months ago. I am guessing that it has somewhere around 175 hours of play time. All functions work as advertised and both case and screen have no blemishes whatsoever. My reason for selling is that I mostly use my Tera-Player when out and about and my DX90...
I have for sale my "mint" iBasso DX100. It includes all original accessories (charger, coax adapter, mini-usb cable) as well as 2 extra back covers which I received with my replacement battery which I installed about 9 months ago. I am guessing that it has somewhere around 175 hours of play time. All functions work as advertised and both case and screen have no blemishes whatsoever. My reason for selling is that I mostly use my Tera-Player when out and about and my DX90...
I have for sale my "mint" iBasso DX100. It includes all original accessories (charger, coax adapter, mini-usb cable) as well as 2 extra back covers which I received with my replacement battery which I installed about 9 months ago. I am guessing that it has somewhere around 175 hours of play time. All functions work as advertised and both case and screen have no blemishes whatsoever. My reason for selling is that I mostly use my Tera-Player when out and about and my...
I just received my Titans earlier this morning! I can say that I am quite impressed with the packaging and overall build quality. Given the generous selection of tips, I quickly found a set that provided a perfect fit. Preliminary impressions using some of my .wav test files and desktop amplifier are very positive. I look forward to further testing with a variety of sources both with and without external amps. I am also especially pleased that they pair very nicely...
FWIW, Vivian from Dunu stated that the Titan's need about 200 hours to reach their full potential.