Posts by HiFlight

Just received my K10U's today. They are much smaller than I had expected and the fit is perfect. Sound quality...WOW!
There are 4 versions of firmware that you can easily swap between. Changing firmware only takes about 30 seconds! I have one card full of wav files as I owned a Tera-Player and that was all it would play. The wav-only firmware sounds really fine, but when I want to play some of my non-wav files, I just change the firmware. The firmware files are very small and I got all 4 on one old 512 mb card with lots of room left over.My K10U is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I...
Very simple UI but lots of customization choices. I use mine in shuffle mode about 90% of the time. VERY nice SQ!
I have for sale a BTG balance cable that was specifically built to interface between my FitEar Parterre phones and my iBasso PB2. The cable is beautifully constructed and sounds great. Price includes free shipping withing the CONUS. Reason for sale: I no longer own any FitEar phones. Thanks for reading.
I have for sale a pair of FitEar Parterre IEM's complete with the premium 001 cable. The phones are in mint condition with approximately 80 hours of use. All OEM packaging and accessories are included. I also have available a balanced BTG Starlight cable for the Parterre that is terminated with the iBasso HiRose connector. This is an additional option to the purchase price that we can discuss if interested. (This cable can also be used with other FitEar phones) The...
I have for sale my Tera-Player DAP. The Tera is in mint condition and has been updated to the latest buffer and random-play algorithm. It also has the latest updated phone jacks. Included is a zipper case that exactly fits the Tera as well as a new set of Koss Porta-Pro headphones modified as per Charles' recommendations. Tracked shipping is included for USA addresses, but International shipping will be at the EMS rate quoted by the post office. Please add $45...
I have for sale a set of SRH1840 phones in mint condition. All OEM packaging and accessories are included. One of the 2 included cables is balanced with a Neutrik 4-pin connector with matching SE pigtail. In addition, there is one set of stock pads and one set of SRH1540 Alcantara pads included with the phones. The Alcantara pads provide a deeper bass than the stock velour pads and many find them to be more comfortable. Tracked shipping is included but please add $15...
Sure doesn't look like the Titan 1!
Amazing that such great sound can come from one tiny AAA battery!
I thought it might be on the high side, but hey, I am not an audio engineer, so what do I know? I was, however, under the impression that BA phones do not benefit from "burn-in" whereas dynamic drivers can become more flexible after some use, thereby changing their SQ to some (small) degree. I think it is probably more noticeable in speakers with relatively large drivers due to the flexible surround material used in securing the driver to the spider.