or Connect

Posts by HiFlight

I do not have polarity issues, only difficulty maintaining a fully seated connection when adjusting position or seal.
Yes notches match OK. Just seems as though the pins are a bit short. As posted by another individual, there is still a small gap between the body and connector when fully fully seated.
Just a few impressions from my Sabre experience so far: Nice packaging with a host of included tips, including some Spinfits. Sabre is smaller than I had expected and fits easily in my ear. Sound is weightier than my Delta V2, but I miss the damped filters as I find the higher mids and treble to be rather strident at certain frequencies and I have not found a filter/tip configuration to reduce bring the sound more to my personal preferences. My biggest complaint is...
When using the USB output to an outboard DAC, the phone is simply acting as a transport, bypassing its own DAC and amp circuits.
You have to sign into your Trinity account in order to see it. If you don't have an account with Trinity Audio, you will need to do so in order to participate in the rewards program.
You have to sign into your account in order to see it. If you don't have an account with Trinity Audio, you will need to do so in order to participate in the rewards program.
Sabre's arrived today after a 1-day DHL delay (due to customs). So far, good fit with long filters and yellow Spinfits. Now to just search for the ideal filters for my tastes. So far, so good!
Email iBasso. They should be able to provide a replacement for you.
It is a 16vdc 1A output, 100-240v inpug adapter. ID on the charger is: Model DSA 16W-16200Z. Center pin is positive and barrel is 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID.Hope this is of some help for you. BTW, it is the same charger used by the PB2.
The ground and virtual ground part of the circuit serves to isolate the power supplies for each channel and effectively making the amp a dual mono system with a split power supply, meaning the power supply swings positive and negative rather than referencing the system ground. I find that using the ground, or virtual ground or bypassing them mostly results in slight changes to the soundstaging rather than changes in frequency response.There is no "correct" configuration,...