Posts by hawk1410

I am selling my O2+ODAC combo by JDSLabs. It comes with the original power adaptor and the USB cable.  It is the silver version, I bought it a year ago and have been using it since to power all my headphones, but I've now switched to speakers for home use and have no use for a desktop headphone amp. The amp is in excellent condition and shows no signs of use apart from tiny scratches around the USB input and the 3.5mm out at the front. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees
I am selling my O2+ODAC combo by JDSLabs. It comes with the original power adaptor and the USB cable.  It is the silver version, I bought it a year ago and have been using it since to power all my headphones, but I've now switched to speakers for home use and have no use for a desktop headphone amp. The amp is in excellent condition and shows no signs of use apart from tiny scratches around the USB input and the 3.5mm out at the front. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees
All headphones have been sold
Mad Dogs have been sold. The Westones and the K545 are still available
The X1s have been $old, Others still available
I've finally decided to let go of a few of my headphones that I dont use anymore since I'm more into speakers now. Also I need some cash for a surround system upgrade I'm getting a good deal on so these need to go ASAP. I really mean that, so taking any and all offers, just dont try to lowball or offer ridiculously low prices.   Mr Speaker Mad Dogs 2.0- These are about 18 months old. But they're in great condition. Come with both Dog Pads and Alpha Pads. They were my...
I'll also highly recommend you try out the M-Audio Q40, I am a big basshead like yourself and although I haven't heard the M100(not very fond of Vshaped sound sigs like the M100), I think the Q40 might just be the one for you. It is a basshead headphone and has the most bass of any headphone I've ever heard(compared to Denon D5ks, Ultrasone Hfi 580, Pro 900, even XB500 etc). Sony Xb500 has a tiny bit more bass but it is much more muddy and bloated and just not as good as...
I have decided to downsize my collection again and was wondering if there is any interest in the following headphones/IEMs at those prices -  Mr Speaker Mad Dogs 2.0- These are about 14 months old. They're in great condition. Come with both Dog Pads and Alpha Pads. - 195$ Phillips Fidelio X1 - These are LNIB and have less than an hour on them. I liked these headphones but don't have much use for open headphones anymore -  200$ Westone W3 - Bought these 12 months ago,...
Has anyone here heard the Sennheiser HD7 or HD8 DJ? I am trying to decide between those or a Signature Pro. I like deep bass and a warm sound with good detail. Havent heard or read much about the new sennheiser's, they're available on Sennheiser's website right now.
I am interested in purchasing a used NAD Viso HP50. I have a pair of Mr Speakers Mad Dogs with Alpha Pads or a LNIB Fidelio X1 that i can offer up for trade. PM me if you're interested in selling me your HP50s or trading them for them.