Posts by Duncan

Actually, I need to partially rescind my previous statement - hardware volume control brings a new issue for the B&O DAC... the loss of Aux (and, logically - probably - albeit I cannot confirm) high impedance mode... This is self evident by loss of volume, and confirmed - whilst playing music, by going into settings, and the hifi DAC section, as soon as going in the volume jumps up, and the mode changes from Normal to Aux, which then remains the same until the settings...
I was (maybe wrongly) reading it with sincerity, I know first hand how ugly those micro abrasions are, I refused a Galaxy S6 Edge when released due to have micro scratches across the screen, looked awful for something new out of the box... Much to the selling agents bemusement!
That sounds really daft if you haven't got at least a 100w mod (and decent batteries, at 80w, this is pulling 22 amps), for me a small to medium tank has to be the Atlantis - hasn't put a foot wrong for me, and has seen off most of the 'popular' tanks, the only Achilles heal for me is that the taste goes off very quickly if you have sugary juices (coils clog up easily) but airflow and lung hit are (well, were - until yesterday) fantastic for the price point / ease of being...
How've I never posted in this thread? Been vaping for just over three years, but even though I have a couple of RBAs (including what is probably now a very out of date Russian 91) I prefer pre-builts... I was running an Reuleaux RX200 and my favourite atty (Aspire Atlantis with claption coils) - upgraded the mod last week the the Reuleaux RX2/3 - and, yesterday bought the Smok "the beast" - my first atty that can push 250w... Drinks juice faster than a V8 does petrol,...
no, but it has a trrs for plugging in such ear / headphones
i suppose it depends on how you look at it, but the default LG music player does this...
there is volume, and there is clarity, unfortunately as I find neither on the S7E I've reassigned it to Pokemon Go and web browsing duties.
Are you not running Roon in exclusive mode? Or are you running older hardware? Both scenarios could cause issues, but the most obvious one to me would be to make sure exclusive mode is enabled
the only real way to damage something is to over drive it, or if you have a weedy device that clips (distorts) very easily, and with today's electronics, neither is really possible, short of plugging into a power amp at maximum volume... Sure all will be good
Hopefully, with the fix appearing to work brilliantly for the B&O DAC and hardware volume with the newest version, for the next update we can get rid of the warning re the volume? 😃