Posts by Duncan

In different news, I have to say that out I really like the curve of the screen on the edge, makes everything seem to go pop out strange coincidence that I have a Samsung curved TV also...
Maybe it is a combination of the OTA update I have (925F variant, firmware version ending OCV) and the Adapt Sound, however - for me, I have plenty of bass (arguably too much!) and the treble is calmer, less hot...Touch wood, assuming you haven't had the same OTA update, Samsung have acknowledged that there are issues, and working to fix them (Re Adapt Sound, strange that when you say 'yes' to everything, the orange 'normal' bar is lower than the green bar, I cannot help...
Spinning around all the phones I have, I'm now convinced that the S6 sound is improved by running through the adapt sound test, and just saying yes to everything... Can be reversed if not to suiting
For comparison, to these ears, the M9 is 'V' shaped, and the iPhone 6 is '~' shaped... Quite annoying that there isn't a one size fits all approach...I suppose I should be brave enough to run through the adapt sound test to see what happens,
For me, using shapes, I would say it is 'W' shaped...
Depends what you want from your sound... Was (and probably still will) going to compare M9 / S6 / iPhone 6+, but all I've ended up doing this morning is going around in circles - each have their advantages and disadvantages... Might be placebo, however had an OTA update for the S6, and I swear it is a bit better now...
Agreed,I normally,regardless of Android device end up on Nova launcher
In other news, the geekbench results are quite impressive... S6 vs M9... Can't help but notice though that the S6 (edge) screen seems to refresh slowly (hence waves on the pictures)
I personally feel that some of the S6 audio issues are fixable in firmware... My reason for thinking this, when pausing (in Neutron) you can hear the volume stepping down, rather than smooth gradation on the M9 (or most other handsets!!)... This is very like the M8 in its early days, before firmware fixes... Can live in hope, however - contrary to the above, I think I prefer the screen of the S6 vs Note 4 etc. Doesn't look so 'overblown', but that just goes to show...
Depends what you want / have at the moment...The M9 sounds great, the S6 (Edge) looks great (not sure on sound yet, loading music on at the moment...