or Connect

Posts by Duncan

Its a shame that this thread is so quiet, as there is so much to love with the Master 1... Gone a little OTT with tweaking though, as my 'rig' will tell you: Fidelizer Pro -> Roon (Incl. Tidal) -> HQPlayer (Upscale to DSD128) -> AQ Jitterbug -> AQ Pearl -> iFi iPurifier 2-> Pioneer U-05 -> Pioneer JCA-XLR30 -> Pioneer SE Master-1 The smoothest, and most delicate, yet at the same time most powerful sounding setup I've heard by far...
The improvement is well worth the price on the Pro version, definitely smoother, more coherent sound, can feel my way around the mix better - amazing that this can happen on a PC as powerful as mine (i7 5930k @ 4.1ghz, 32GB RAM, and HQPlayer rendering offloaded onto an Nvidia 980TI)...@Windows X Thank you for developing - A question for you that may help other people jump in and pay for the Pro version, that I couldn't see in the documentation - is there a minimum PC...
Trigger pulled on Pro Now to play the patience game - this could be a long 24hrs
No, I don't need 80% to play at reasonable volume, I like it quite loud, so I was being a little satirical, I really enjoy my on the go setup, and get into it (good for blocking out road noise etc)... Where I was going was those that a few posts back were mentioning that 20% on the volume was too loud, at my volume, it'd blow out their eardrums.
That's the one
I'm really close to pulling the trigger on the Pro version, but with this being a gaming machine, how easy is it to (temporarily) disable the auto start?
Thanks!I'll try this when I get home, and steer clear of that tab on Roon in future!
Placed the order to be delivered tomorrow, guess I'm welcoming myself to the club! Also, with the cramped conditions (depth) that my DAC lives in made me resort to buying a chopping block for it to sit on to give more clearance... Strange combination of purchases, but if it gets me closer to nirvana then all is good.
LG Quadbeat 3 AKG
you know what I never realised there was a difference...Just checked, and at what I presume to be default... 80%??