or Connect

Posts by Duncan

Not great in tight jeans pockets for me, it can have disconnections, but you soon learn ways to workaround that
I wonder, with my criticisms of the K10 vs the Layla, if the Katana would be more my thing...Hmm... Shame I didn't think to compare...
Is that a SanDisk issue or an AR issue though? My 200gb cards work without issue on all of my devices
Picked up a Silver Dragon V2 IEM cable yesterday from CanJam London - great construction, great everything really... Even without the advised burn in, sounds cleaner / crisper / airier than stock on my Laylas, very happy
BTW - Violectric - you left some messenger bags behind yesterday - I took one to help me carry stuff home... If this is a cardinal sin / you want it back, let me know
All badges from this last page are now updated... I'll try and keep on top of this thread - if anyone from the earlier pages hasn't been covered off, let me know
Try the UAPP (Universal Audio Player Pro) trial from the google play store, as much as the phone might not do it with its own software, that app will tell you if it is possible at all
Depends on how far you push the spinfits onto the Laylas, there is more option for movement if you don't put them on fully (which will allow better fit in your ears) but this 'could' (and I say that loosely, as I never had any problem), but logically this 'could' if the bend on the tip was severe enough, block the treble bore still...I've had great success in the past couple of days, bought a Moon Audio Silver Dragon V2 cable that has breathed new life into these, also -...
Hate is a very strong word, yet - I am going to hate the idea of going to your store if I'm reading between the lines there...Well, I won't, my empty bank account will
G5 on its own is pretty subpar, I wouldn't be that excited by it, but - the B&O DAC does make a WORLD of difference, so long as you have IEMs etc. that are resolving enough to pick up on the differences...It is always a vicious circle with these things