Posts by Duncan

Hmmph... Amazon.com does not ship these to the UK - Take a look at the Amazon UK price
To me, the Philips Fidelio X1 isn't 1,000 miles away... but, that leads to the question of why you would want the same sound from both your IEMs and full sized headphones - would probably be best for contrasting SQ / EQ??
Spoiler please cb3723 if you must post so many links / images at once... Thanks.
12v @ 500ma is a phone charger???5v @ 500ma is where basic phone chargers start...
They were in working order in HMV too, no problem there, just stating opinion that the Solo 2 sounds substantially better to me than the £350 model
Sorry, typo, more treble on the IE800
Not very scientifically, has to be said...In HMV, using their display stand, so source could've been EQ'd, but I live in the vain hope of impartiality / non-bias (afterall, if they were trying to bias opinion / increase revenue / sales - I would've thought they would EQ up the TOTL product, not have it sound quite bad compared to its cheaper stablemate)...
Been using Complys this morning, but too bassy, going back to the silicon hybrids...
Now now I'm saying that the 2014 newest model is okay (bordering on good!) for the price, but one right doesn't make up for many many wrongs...
I have purposely not read this thread, just dropping my post in here, and walking out again... I auditioned a couple of days ago, most of the Beats line, and - what makes me laugh is just how bad the TOTL (£350 UK retail, but don't remember the name) Beats are - when compared to - the Solo 2... They're personally not my thing (but definitely not terrible for the price!), however - I can say that the Solo 2 comfortably beats the living hell out of the TOTL Beats, and -...