or Connect

Posts by Duncan

yes, there is colouration, not exactly sure where it is, upper mids or lower treble, annoyingly I used them exclusively for a year, and loved every moment, yet as soon as I picked up on that colouration, I've never been able to listen to them since...Very much IMHO, these were great at launch, yet now are superseded by other, in some cases, cheaper products.Hopefully Sennheiser are working on a successor, an IE800S perhaps...
Poweramp Alpha maybe, but regular Poweramp only uses native Android audio output.For me, UAPP even without an external DAC wins my vote, as it allows you to override the 48khz sample rate limit of Android, noticeable even through these headphone out.
I cannot see why not - but I will sit out of that testing, haha - not unless LG decide to employ me as a QC tester or something!For reasons kind of unknown (and this is probably placebo), I find the very best SQ is with the MH1 tips as we've said, but with the cable pointing forward about 45 degrees rather than straight down - adds a slight treble lift.Knowing these are designed ' made by "iSound", I saw in a thrift shop yesterday, a pair of iSound over-ears - am tempted...
Not quite true... The LE designation means it comes in the little boxes (for shipping with handsets), the LF designation is for retail packaging.
To save me reading through, how long did you give for it to clear up?Thanks.
Is there a confirmed volume cap? (mine goes plenty loud enough!)...As to the originally quoted post about this sounding dark, I would personally strongly disagree, not unless previous poster has some very "crisp" equipment...
Good question...So, I have one control set (unused), one that I've used for a week, and a fresh pair that I've just plugged in...So, the new pair sound a tiny bit shoutier than the pair I've been using (but, to be fair, this is what I thought about the first pair compared to the regular QB3, that isn't true now), so - what I'm going to do is use this second pair for a week, compare it to the pair I've used, then compare it to the control pair, and - that should determine...
Because you can never have enough of a good thing...
What will you be driving? That plays a part.
Is that now confirmed re no headphone jack? Dark times if so, but Shure alongside most other manufacturers will make adaptors I'm sure, hopefully that will allow playback and charging (if not QI compatible) at the same time.