Posts by Duncan

As you'll see from the various posts I've dropped in the FS forums today, I'm clearing out gear that I do not use anymore... As such, this is an interest check to see if anyone would like to take these LCD2's off of my hands... As mentioned in the title, these are the 2.2 revision (bamboo), with the Fazor addition, includes stock cable and custom cable with RF chokes, 26AWG cable etc. - single ended cables only... Come with the flight case, and the wood treatment...
Trying to help out newbie head-fiers - can sell the E17 (on its own, no box etc, but can include a 3.5 to 3.5mm and charging / USB cable)... Cost includes special delivery postage in the UK - If prepared to meet up in London (Kings Cross / St. Pauls), then price is lowered to £50... Am open to reasonable offers. Thanks.
Haven't seen this second mod either - presume is a cable tie, but also interested in the reply / feedback
Hi All, I have an M8 which is now surplus to my requirements (have an LG G3 and a Nokia 930) - this has S-Off and is totally network / region unlocked (CID-11111111), but - in preparation for sale to O2 recycle, it has now been reverted back to stock (those in the know will know that with S-Off, is very easy to re-root / install custom ROMs)... Condition is 7/10 - chipped the metalwork at the top and general wear and tear - I can get £220 for it via O2 Recycle, but -...
Liking the sound of that - after a lot of IE800 love, cannot say the LCD2 sound sig works for me either...Keep looking out the window to see if the courier is outside
I walk around with Hugo in my jacket pocket with a FiiO X5 strapped to his back...Hugo loves me for the freedom I offer 🚶🏭
Up for sale is my MyDac, purchased June 2013, but not used since getting the Chord Hugo... Comes with box / documents - 9.8/10 condition - Supports 24/192 USB alongside optical and coax inputs... Universal power connection, but - at point of sale comes with UK plug adapter. Would prefer meet-up in London, but would be prepared to post within the UK. Thanks for your interest
Up for sale is my barely used Arcam rPac USB (24/96) DAC / Amp... Can be used from a smartphone (confirmed with Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3, although YMMV with other models) or directly from a PC... Comes with box / paperwork / cables / carry case... Would prefer collection from London, but would look at posting in the UK if required. Thanks for your interest
No longer using my trusty little FiiO, so - feel it deserves to go to a new home... Works flawlessly, Sound cosmetic condition (has the six sorbothane feet stuck to its bottom, but they can be removed if you'd prefer), but comes as-is, no box (unless I can find it!) Not really much more to say than that - Would prefer a meet-up in London, but with how small the FiiO is, would be happy to post in the UK... Can include a standard Micro USB charging cable if required (but...
Hi, Looking at my ever-growing collection of Head-Fi paraphernalia, thinking I need to trim it down a bit - as such, up for sale are my Sony MDR-1R... This is the original plain vanilla version (no Bluetooth or NC), and comes with original inner hard box (those that have ever handled these will know that the outer promo packaging gets destroyed when you take these out of the box)... Would prefer to meet up in London, but would ship to the UK if required. Any questions,...