Posts by Duncan

Has anyone tried the ZX1 with the XBA-H3? Just toying with the idea of Sony house sound x 2, might well be very good?!
Agreed on all counts, these taped up (I used black electrical tape for stealthiness) H3s are seriously good for female vocals (alongside many other things!)
Hobbitey...We'll spin that around. when you have all of your rig together, you tell me what you like / don't like and I'll try and work out if the X5 would be a better source
Sorry, was tired when I made the post yesterday, let me rephrase...By quantity, I meant texturing, it seems that the IE800 can produce more layers to the bass than the H3...That said, having larger tips (the cyan hybrids in my case) on the H3 produces very positive results, which is odd as I've always been a medium tip size person up to now...Now, the question is, are the H3 exceptional value at 1/3 cost, or are the IE800 questionable value at three times the cost...
Okay, so - am intrigued - has anyone cable swapped, and had good results? I don't like how the stock cable wraps around itself, and - am looking at something like this to replace it...
Haha, guess I'm not an audiophile then - I reserve that as time for Farmyard Heroes......Maybe that is where I'm going wrong...
I complained about it from the beginning (distortion), but tonally, quite adept IMO for a phone.
The icons are:Circle with arrows - repeat playlist / folderlines - play playlist / folder from beginning to end, and stopCriss-cross arrows - shuffle folder / playlistCircle with a 1 inside - repeat track onlyRe your second point, there is a known issue with playlists (if you're using one of the beta firmwares that can access playlists - you can spot these by the little line icons next to them) - but, so long as you're in folder view, and pick whichever track you want to...
Hi All, If anyone has a spare set of these, I would like to try them on the Sony H3 before committing to buying a pack of three - I know how Complys are, as I have had lots of medium size, but it seems the H3 - for my ears, will need the larger size)... Preferably UK for logistical / postage reasons... Anyhow, if anyone has a spare pair - let me know, and we'll sort something out Thanks,
Things I can point out re H3 vs IE800, even at this early stage... 1. Despite what people say, the treble isn't as extended on the H3 as it is on the IE800 - thankfully, I can recreate the effect by switching up the treble on my Vorzuge amp (lucky I went for the Duo rather than the Pure!) 2. Wind noise is apparent with the H3, not with the IE800 3. A bigger sin though (against the IE800) - No cable noise (and no occlusion effect) with the H3, really unnerved me after 7...