Posts by Duncan

Or, a half decent android device and UAPP, then tge options are virtually limitless.
Don't tempt me to get the Angie, not sure which is the worse direction that comparison would go...
that is EXACTLY my point
Strange issue with posting, I'll go for a take two... This is an interesting image for more than one reason...
If you enjoy them, isn't that the battle won? Reference is one thing, but if that sound is not as engaging... Neither justifying or condemning your points, just adding my 2 cents
WAV files don't accept album art, and on a practical level, you would have to have either a very poor FLAC decoder or the ears of a grand master bat to hear any difference between the two formats, needing to have much higher quality gear than the ZX2.
I don't hear that the volume has increased with age, as others have said, probably placebo due to increased dynamic range...
interesting, I have dropped the bass a little, and flipped the complys, and a completely different sound...Not sure that I'm happy that the nozzle is now so exposed, but something I can live with I'm sure...So, no, not everyone thought of or knew this
Agreed Haha... I don't want to be swayed again, I really don't I do still miss the treble [extension] of the 1p2 though, definitely class leading in that respect
and that is the slippery slope to being VERY poor...I had the IE800, and got the SE846, then (thankfully only on long term loan), the 1p2, and - then, the Layla - having four top tier IEMs is very painful...