Posts by Duncan

Hi All, Hoping this can become a sticky, if relevant, if not - will happily let it sink down the forum - anyhow, with the new rules introduced re electronic devices on flights to / within the US, just seeing if anyone has - as yet, had any issues with portable amps (what is this, what does it do etc.)... Just trying to stop - if there are more concerns with security checks and what-not, peoples equipment potentially getting confiscated / sent back home without...
I have a review pair coming from Brainwavz - should be with me by the weekend... Looking forward to settling them in, and posting my thoughts / review accordingly
Agreed re the TF10...Wondering if the SE1 version will open up the sound of the Sony XBA-H3??
YKYAAW you see what headphones / IEMs people are wearing, and - it really REALLY annoys you when you spot they've got them on / in back to front...Sennheiser HD25's seem to be most popular for that in London!
RCA and power switch placement / depth are different...
I'm starting to really enjoy these (and more importantly, understand them) now, I know what they're good for, and their limits / tolerances... Am intrigued how they respond to upgrade cables (or, how good the stock cables are) - wondering if it is worth getting a cable like this or if you'd need to spend more / get a higher grade for best results...
Funnily, after having the EX1000 for a few years, I think I finally understand it... Hugely wide reaching analogy, however - I would say that the EX1000 is to CD / digital what the HA3 is to vinyl... To these ears, the HA3 is relaxed, calm, lush, analogue almost, whereas its older brother is crisper, lighter, faster.. Annoyingly, the Senn IE800 sits pretty much right in the middle of the two... Whilst we're at it, the XBA-4 sits very near to the EX1000 in that scale,...
I agree...What annoyed me initially (library being too small) has now enhanced my experience (folder playback)...
Has anyone tried the ZX1 with the XBA-H3? Just toying with the idea of Sony house sound x 2, might well be very good?!
Agreed on all counts, these taped up (I used black electrical tape for stealthiness) H3s are seriously good for female vocals (alongside many other things!)