Posts by Duncan

I don't hear that the volume has increased with age, as others have said, probably placebo due to increased dynamic range...
interesting, I have dropped the bass a little, and flipped the complys, and a completely different sound...Not sure that I'm happy that the nozzle is now so exposed, but something I can live with I'm sure...So, no, not everyone thought of or knew this
Agreed Haha... I don't want to be swayed again, I really don't I do still miss the treble [extension] of the 1p2 though, definitely class leading in that respect
and that is the slippery slope to being VERY poor...I had the IE800, and got the SE846, then (thankfully only on long term loan), the 1p2, and - then, the Layla - having four top tier IEMs is very painful...
Yup, the cost is quite vulgar, and this is said as an owner... I'm interested in comparing to a few other TOTL products, a couple with a '10' in the name, one I can mention, one, I cannot, and will be intrigued as to what you can get got $1000 less in a pure BA IEM (rather than a hybrid as per the 1p2)... Yes, I have the 846, but that doesn't cut the mustard with me anymore...
As said, not disagreeing, just firming up perspective for the thread Thanks for additional info.
I suppose two questions, how long have you had the NT6, and how long was your demo? Not disagreeing with you, the Layla sounds really lacklustre compared to the (in my case) 1p2, but it's when you've lived with them for a while that their traits come out...
No worries I hate the way ALL manufacturers state that they have more free space than they really do, bugs me that we have to suck it up...
It is funny, I've got a feeling that person is heavily invested in the project, after all if a lone warrior can create such a miracle for such a small price, then surely the likes of Axel Grell and Jerry Harvey (the two names I remember, add your favourite designer as you see fit) should be quaking in their boots right now for their job security
What did you get rid off to increase the space on the player? Mine only comes with 113gb free...Let me know what I can trim out (did you need to be rooted to do so??) as I'm maxed out space wise on both my unit and my 128gb mSD card...