Posts by Duncan

Random question, there is no way on Hugo to know Apt-X is enabled, so - how, on an unrooted Android handset (Note 4 in this case) do you know if Apt-X is running? - the only app I've found only shows A2DP information...
Just making sure that all participants mentioning HD800 are talking about portable use? If not there is a whole different thread that covers home use...
No, no root - as I've insured the handset, and no way to dodge the Knox 0x1 yet
Personally I'm using Hugo with the Galaxy Note 4 (SnapDragon) via Bluetooth, and all is good, some intermittent breaks of signal, but that is to be expected, is just that I'm too short on pocket space to use USB OTG...
Correct, used triangle away since the galaxy s2 to dodge the boot up watching, but Knox / warranty counter is yet to be circumvented
I truly enjoy the note 4, just wish there was a way to root it without tripping Knox...
Stock ROM (V10J), and whatever player I feel like, doesn't really make a difference...Maybe I just don't like the overly bright nature (which would be odd IMO, knowing my preferences) of the tone...Either way, glad most people are enjoying it - it just isn't for me.
Strange that i have such a conflicting opinion (using ie800)... Knowing there are several variants of g3 i will add that mine is a Euro based D855...
Good news that HTC finally fixed the crackling, too late for me though, moved on a while back...Have to say, to back up your point that I'm using the note 4 with Senn IE800s and an more than happy...Think I'll save Hugo for desk bound duties.
Stoked Just managed to get a black s-view case Only seen pink, oyster pink, and baby blue before today... I know it doesn't affect the sound, but still happy