Posts by ThickT

Thanks everyone. Looks like I'll be checkin out that dual symphonic sound that all the kids are crazy for!
Hey dude I've had both the 215's and the xb90ex. The xb90's are def. What your looking for. Bass out the ass! Lots of sub bass rumble. They are light on mid bass to me though... But the mids are clear sounding and the highs are nice too. Also, throw the JVC fxc51 into your hat as well. It was one of the first earphones I ever bought and it truly stand up to all the big dogs in my collection. Side by side comparisons with the xb90ex and gr07BE are very impressive. It also...
Seriously, what was I talking about. I actually ended up detesting the fxd70. Sounds very closed in and the treble is grainy. No sense of space at all. I've burned them for about two weeks too. Really didn't like those afterall. Fxc51 is better in my opinion.
Nice! Trying to decide between im01 and im50/70!!! What to do...
Does the im50/70 have a more intimate and smooth vocal? Or is it a dryer, more crisp vocal? I've heard it does mids well and even heard that they stand out. while I do enjoy mids, I find them somewhat distracting overtime if not done properly. So just how do those mids/ vocals sound y'all?
Just wanted to add another to the list: KEF M200 Havi B3(dual micro drivers) Seems that they are gaining popularity in designs from top companies as well as smaller Chinese brands too. I wonder if they are easier or better to engineer around... Man I just find them so appealing. I wonder if they will take the place of balanced armatures in the years to come... From what I gather, seems that companies like JVC seem to think BA's are quite inferior to dynamic drivers to...
Well thanks I will eventually make it through all 55 pages
Wel I have a lot of dynamic iem's already and only one BA. So I wanted to try another one...seems no one has tried them yet.
Wow that cable looks super nice! Has anyone here tried the im01? I'm trying to decide between the 01 and the 02....
i have the audeo pfe 132. wondering how they would compare. sorry about spelling your name wrong... :)