Posts by ThickT

Monster gel tips were a good fit for me on these.
It happens. The fx850 is considered to be very bassy by a large margin of people, however I dont hear it as such. Bassy? Yes, but no where near as bassy as others describe. Sometimes people just get a different end result so to speak...
Check that seal! I can vouch for the gobs of bass! Its def. There...
Has there been any im02 vs gr07BE comparisons? Or any im02 vs pfe comparisons?
Honesty. We need more of that here. While I've learned to like my pair, I can see why dreamnine would feel that way. For me, the design and form factor won out in the end.
Yeah, I second that. My im01 seem fragile as well.
Yeah that's correct. I forgot about the m200. I would love a chance to hear those.
+1 i would be super excited about a more balanced sound!
Very nice! I have both and can tell you youve made great choices. The Gr07BE is honestly the most consistantly reassuring and impressive earphone for a relatively balanced sound that really captures what this hobby is all about. Ive had mine for about a year now and they have been one of the only pairs ive ever owned that lived up to my expectations and the hype. I honestly cant say anything bad about the GR07. Even the build and design is very good to me. The barber shop...
This thread really only talks about burn in. Lots of shipping and logistics bloat as well. From what i can gather, the fxz100 seems to be the more balanced sound and the 200 are bassy(obviously) and have mixed impressions aside from a pretty common honeymoon phase. Seems they wow'd folks initially, then the love kinda petered out...