Posts by ThickT

Right on. I've got some JVC fxt90's some JVC fxd70's or some Panasonic hje900. Or monster turbines. I've also got a fiio e11.
man! i am dying to hear some input on the xba-20!!!!
Do you have anything you would like to trade?
Bold statement! Those JVC nanotubes ain't nuttin' to f*** wit!
thanks for the review! i had the hd238's and i liked those alot. im going to get me some 239's!
No thanks
just got the fxd70's. so far i really like them. i would say a definite upgrade from the old fxc 51's. bass is done tastefully. and while the highs seem a bit grainy or hissy, im hopeful they'll tone down after some burn in. nice soundstage though 
hello there I have an iPhone 4 (not 4s) that im looking to trade for a good pair of IEM's. its a verizon phone and its 8gb. the phone is in great shape and works perfectly. will post pictures soon. IEM's im interested in: gr07 dont care if its bass edition or not, ath new IM series, sony xba series, phonak audeo pfe series. actually I'll entertain any offer haha. so please feel free to send me your offers. 
looking to see if anyones interested in trading some IEM's for my Iphone 4(not 4s). its a verizon phone and its 8gb .front screen is in great shape and the back is even better.
right on. thanks for the comparison. I have the xb90's as well. paired with a fiio e11 they are bass monsters. closest thing to sub woofer type bass that I've heard.