or Connect

Posts by Alex Cappello

You guys are a class act! What a statement this makes for the brand!
Excellent review, having not heard either amp this was very helpful, thank you!
Anybody think there is a good chance we will see an I6 Plus version soon? I would definitely sign up to crowd fund that one!
Hi I am a reel to reel guy and love it! Is this an x-1000r or the regular x-1000? I know they are extra trouble, require lots of maintenance but I still love them. Your model probably weighs about 47-48 pounds. Has it been reconditioned recently by a proper technician ? Is it black or silver? Love to see pics if you are interested in selling.
Jude, outstanding preview! Very exciting new stuff; I can hardly wait to hear the new Audeze's and Fostex too!
This is one of the best posts ever on Head-Fi! I had the privilege of hearing this amp at the LA meet and it was other- wordly! I doubt this will last long, wish I could get my wife to understand my sick addiction and contribute to my habit!!!! Best of luck!
i finally received the items just today, poorly packaged, but everything did indeed arrive. I never received any communication from seller after sending my money.
Thanks for this comparison, I have found it very helpful and informative! I am looking forward to trying them both out!
I paid my money ten days ago and then radio silence ! Nothing! No response! No tracking number! No no cables delivered! ! DO NOT BUY FROM THE GUY!
Absolutely stunning in silver!