Posts by HybridCore

Yay! Well, I'm obviously a very cold person since I did not find her backstory sad at all. No sympathy from me. If anything, her backstory just annoyed me. I'd choose Shinobu or Senjougahara (I feel terrible for having a bit of trouble remembering their names. I seem to be terrible at remembering character names of series that I marathon in a day or two versus drawn out watching sessions). Both have very interesting personalities. I also am very entertained by Koyomi's...
I don't know why but I don't like Hanekawa Tsubasa at all.
Oops, nevermind. I've basically been marathoning 1/2 to 1 seasons/series every day. So here's the order I've seen them: Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro, Monogatari: Second Season. So airing order. I've heard some people recommend a different order.
Ugh, now I have nothing to do after finishing the Gatari animes...time to rewatch.
Finished Nekomonogatari: Kuro. Okay I guess. Good explanation for the entire cat thing, sort of (although the cat explanation seemed to be split between this and Bakemonogatari).
Teenage Shinobu was sort of out of nowhere. Very cool though (so we have 3 badass fighters now?).
The Gatari series very much reminds me of Mushishi (the concepts behind it), but more of a comedy (dare I saw romantic comedy at some points) and lots more action (+ stupidity). I like it a lot.
Finished Nisemonogatari, onto Nekomonogatari!
It's funny based off of how little I really know, so no, I'm not at that age yet. Anyways, extremely funny (erotic in a disturbing way). Made my day (along with that Kill La Kill cosplay photo).
Nisemonogatari Ep 8: GLORIOUS. ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS (and creepy, but funny).