Posts by HybridCore

I must be bored with my life if I'm fantasizing about living in a Fire Emblem/SAO world. My sister wants one...to draw... Intuos has trackpad capabilities. This.
Even I don't do this...then again, like one of my friends has stated, I'm afraid of naked girls (or just nudity in general). 
I'm going to be honest, I'm really surprised.   SAO is Sword Art Online.
Aren't you mean, panda. Looks like I'm waiting 3 more years before I get any respect.    Throwing in a Fire Emblem photo since I need to do a quick reverse image search. I can't find this anywhere at the source (Pixiv apparently).       Edit: Found it.
Fate/Zero, but that's just because I haven't seen Psycho Pass.
Ah, I see.
I'm aware. I'm just not that happy with Microsoft being a bit of a dick with DirectX because IIRC they threatened to remove OpenGL support in Windows if developers didn't use DirectX. Then again, I could be wrong.
Hahaha.   4GB? I feel like that's a bit much for a 670. NO!   Good job then? I don't know.   Damn it. Most 8th graders and people younger than that or of lower grades usually annoy the heck out of me. Even most people in my own grade annoy me. This is why I don't like people in general, but that doesn't mean I hate everybody. LOL.
This.   OPENGL + LINUX FTW!   Seriously. There was a Windows vs Linux OpenGL FPS benchmark somebody did and Linux pulled around 2x more frames per second than windows.   @Kukuk   Ahaha. Barber quartets...
Awfully quiet all of a sudden...